Just a few observations/opinions
- Sephora will make a sample of anything on their shelves for you. I did not know that.
- YSL L'Homme is some sexy smelling stuff. Good for an evening scent. I know many BNers find it boring, but different strokes...
- Bloomingdales has a LOT of fragrances for men - probably 5x the number that Macy's has.
- Tried the new YSL LA NUIT DE L'HOMME. Not bad, but not all that exciting either.
- Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Summer - if you like Creed MI, you might really like this scent. Quite some staying power as well. Still super strong on a card I sprayed it on 6 hours ago.
Last edited by adonis; 30th March 2009 at 05:09 AM.
Thanks for the Sephora tip, Adonis. I was there a few weeks ago--Mall of America--and came home with a handful of strips. But I would have been happier with a handful of mL samples. And at that same time, had I known Bloomingdale's was so flush, I'd have taken the time to walk the extra mile or two and paid a visit.