With all the interest on James Bond, I thought I might post this item. I previously posted this under another basenotes account. I have a big bottle of Bond L'Homme. The full name of the cologne is BOND.JamesBONDL'HOMME. Here are the notes on it:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bond L'Homme
It was introduced by Dominique Preyssas and Patrick de Givenchy at Takasago in Paris and launched by the Swedish company of Bond.James Bond Fragrances in 1998.

It is a stylish and intelligent masculine fragrance with fresh notes of Bergamot, Lemon Tree and Petitgrain, floral notes of Lavender, Clary sage, Basil and Thuya, woody notes of Cedarwood and Sandalwood blended with precious balms, incense, liatrix, Tonka Bean, Amber and Musk.

Bond L'Homme is recommended for casual wear, office wear, or for romantic evening wear.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously, I had never heard of Lemon Tree, Thuya, or Liatrix.