Code of Conduct

Default How does Dior Homme Sport compare to Allure Sport Edt or Cologne

My local Sephora is about 2 hrs away and I was wondering is it worth the trip to check out the Dior Homme Sport. I have Versace Pour Homme already and Allure Sport is available at local stores. But, the Dior Homme Sport is a Sephora exclusive so what fragrance would you say Dior Homme Sport is most like? What is your overall view on Dior Homme Sport?

Default Re: How does Dior Homme Sport compare to Allure Sport Edt or Cologne

Dior Homme Sport is nothing like VPH or AHS, EDT or EDC. DHS is a gingery lemon that stays that way throughout its progression. While VPH dries down to something like Acqua Di Gio to my nose, Allure Sport dries down to a sexy tonka/musk/vetiver mixup.

I don't think I've ever smelled anything like Dior Homme Sport, but it gives me a slightly nauseous feeling as well. Stay away in my opinion.

Since when is DHS a Sephora exclusive? I tested it at Macy's a couple months ago. It's ok. AHS is my favorite of the ones you've mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by genvy5 View Post
    Since when is DHS a Sephora exclusive? I tested it at Macy's a couple months ago. It's ok. AHS is my favorite of the ones you've mentioned.
    I tested DHS at Macys like 2 days ago

Dior Homme Sport isn't like anything else. It's pretty much a citrus monster. It's great. You will smell like mandarin oranges all day. There's also hints of ginger.

Allure Homme Sport is more like Grapefruit while DHS is lemons and oranges.

A two hour drive? Probably not worth it in that case. I can't think of anything worth a two hour drive.

Blog Entries

For some reason, Dior Homme Sport reminds me of Issey Miyaki.