Code of Conduct

Post New device enables iPhone owners to access a library of over 1,000 scents

New device enables iPhone owners to access a library of over 1,000 scents

Canadian technology firm, iScent Technologies have announced the imminent launch of its iScent App and accessory for Apple's popular iPod Touch and iPhone systems. The company claims that when the iScent device is plugged into the charge slot of the iPhone, it is capable of mimicking the scent of over 1,000 popular fragrances, which can be chosen from the iPhone application.

More...

Default Re: New device enables iPhone owners to access a library of over 1,000 scents

Happy April 1, 09 !
    'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

Default Re: New device enables iPhone owners to access a library of over 1,000 scents

No kidding, but wouldn't it be awesome if it was true? Happy April Fools!

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Hmmm...I smell something phoney going on.
    'Those who grow too big for their pants will be exposed in the end'--anon

Dayum.... now if this were true..

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

Are they also developing a device for BlackBerry called the Mure et Musc?
    Top 5 for Fall:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) New York - Nicolai
    3) Terre d'Hermes
    4) Aventus - Creed
    5)
    Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
    My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

I knew the iPhone stank but really!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kbe View Post
    Hmmm...I smell something phoney going on.

I fell for it. I do every year. Another cunning spoof, Grant! Loved it! :toppie:
    Eddie: Sweetie, what are you drinking?
    Patsy: Oh, this? Chanel No. 5.
    -- Absolutely Fabulous

Quote Originally Posted by an_oud_girl View Post

I fell for it. I do every year. Another cunning spoof, Grant! Loved it! :toppie:
    Don't worry I fell for it too

Scentiments.com is doing something very similar!

http://www.scentiments.com/

My heart soared! Then it crashed. But in the end, I did chuckle. Thanks for that Grant!

Yes it was of course an April Fool. Still doesnt beat the Britney one though...

I must confess that I fell for this too!

Good stuff though, someday maybe

but there is always the "scratch and sniff technology"....
    http://www.scentiments.com/home/ha_ha_aprilfools.aspx

Blog Entries

I admit, I thought it was a possibility at first, but I was on guard,this year. Style mag picked it up and almost bought it , except for their second thought at the end. They nearly fell for it! I loved the graphics.
    Last edited by kumquat; 2nd April 2009 at 09:48 PM.