Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Histories de Parfums

Found a sale on some of these
    Which of these three?

Noir Patchouli
    Casanova
    Marquies de Sade

Longevity and something it might be similar to?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Histories de Parfums

Huh? I'm not quite sure what you are asking. Which of these three for what? To buy?

None of them until you sample them, as I don't think any of them are safe blind buys. The Casanova and the Marquis de Sade are sort of Lutenesque in style. They are both rich, complex and big fragrances, with the Sade being the richer and heavier of the two. The Casanova has a gourmand quality to it that I quite like and the dry down is very creamy. Both last quite a long while, the Casnova lasts at least 24hrs on my skin and the Marquis de Sade about 18.

The Noir Patchouli is quite nice, some complain that its not a patchouli heavy scent but I think that it presents patchouli in a couple of different ways from the top notes to the dry down. I get at least 12 hrs out of this one.
    Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them. - Immanuel Kant

Post Thanks / Like

What are the years of the second two? They are names by year, with the 'secondary' name being the historical year.

The great reviews and the sale on the old packaging not withstanding, I just don't like HdP all that much. Ambre 114, Blanc Violette, and 1826 are great, but I don't find any of the other to be bottle worthy. The Noir Patchouli has been discussed in a few threads, and I find it to be almost primarily rose with patchouli taking a back seat. Not bad, but not worth either $90 (old packaging) or $185 (new packaging). Take note that there was a reformulation in 1826 between the old and new packaging - I don't know if any others were reformulated.

Post Thanks / Like

here are my thoughts on some of them... hopin it makes sense...

http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=224679

i would drop my cash for 1725 and to an extent for Noir Patchouli. 100ml is a bit too much for Noir Patch....i was hopin they release 50 ml version of their releases in general.
    Last edited by jenson; 2nd April 2009 at 06:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

1725 Casanova
    1740 Marquis de Sade

Post Thanks / Like

Casanova is 1725 ... and Marquis de Sade is 1740 .
    I quite like all three of them, but would say that 1725 (Casanova) is the safest for a blind buy ! It is an Ambered Fougere, and the notes are : Top- Bergamot, Orange, Grapefruit, Liquorice ... Heart- Lavender and Star Anise ... Base- Vanilla, Sweet Almond, Sandalwood, Ceder, Amber.

I thought it was a very beautifully blended fragrance , and smells very "classy".
    But their masterpiece is without a doubt Ambre 114 , which is simply a magnificent Amber with a lovely "antique" smelling quality to it.
    Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Sybarite; 2nd April 2009 at 06:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I tried the "old" version of 1826 today...hmmm...not my thing. Very fruity. Have been thinking of ordering the sample set from them directly. I've only tried George Sand (1804), which I remember being much different than how the website describes...perhaps that one was also reformulated.

Wait...doesn't MPG also have a George Sand? Maybe I'm thinking of that one...I'm confus-ed.

SmellChaser
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sofresh View Post
    I tried the "old" version of 1826 today...hmmm...not my thing. Very fruity. Have been thinking of ordering the sample set from them directly. I've only tried George Sand (1804), which I remember being much different than how the website describes...perhaps that one was also reformulated.

Wait...doesn't MPG also have a George Sand? Maybe I'm thinking of that one...I'm confus-ed.
    The old version of 1826 and the new version are day and night. A radical reformulation (for the better).

SmellChaser
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I think 1725 and 1740 in the older forumlations are the same as new or close. I also think either are wearable. Probably more people here like the Marquis de Sade. I think Cassanova is easier to wear. Not really fond of the Noir Patchouli on a limited wearing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scentsitivity
    The old version of 1826 and the new version are day and night. A radical reformulation (for the better).
    I agree - I love the reformulation, which has a touch of rose and a lot of patchouli right from the beginning. I bought a 20ml decant and it was the original formula, which was more of a rose musk with barely a hint of patchouli in the drydown. Not bad, but not what I wanted.

Post Thanks / Like

I love 1740 Marquis de Sade... but then, I love leather and I love immortelle, and those notes pretty much define the fragrance.
    Last edited by Sugandaraja; 2nd April 2009 at 08:18 PM.

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Galamb_Borong View Post
    I love 1740 Marquis de Sade... but then, I love leather and I love immortelle, and those notes pretty much define the fragrance.
    Like Galamb, the only one I've tried yet is 1740 and it's incredibly good for what it is - a gourmand/oriental leather.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Casanova is very close to Gaultier Le Male. Nicer, less shrill, but VERY close!

Post Thanks / Like

Casanova is very close to Gaultier Le Male. Nicer, less shrill, but VERY close!
    Sorry Sociablenose, I respect that perhaps (strangely) these two scents are close, to your nose ... But I just had to state , so that the original poster doesn't get the wrong idea. That they do not smell anything alike, at all. They hardly even share any notes (except for vanilla and lavender, but then so do thousands of other frags that still smell nothing alike, regardless). Vanilla, Lavender and Bergamot, are pretty much basic notes used for support). To my nose they are worlds apart, and are not close at all.
    Did you do a side by side comparison ? As I tell you, doing comparisons by memory alone is very unreliable, as your memory plays tricks on you. I have often thought a scent similar to another by memory, And when I do a side by side comparison, I'm surprised how wrong I was.
    Last edited by Sybarite; 2nd April 2009 at 11:52 PM.

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

I really like Marquis de Sade 1740 and Noir Patchouli and feel they are both WELL worth the money (especially a 4oz bottle for $90). IMO, both have excellent sillage and longevity.

I personally was not very fond of 1725 Casanova - I do not want to smell like marzipan.
    Last edited by petruccijc; 3rd April 2009 at 12:42 AM.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Finsfan ... I thought maybe I should elaborate my previous answer. 1725 which I suggested, is not actually my favorite of the lot. My fave is Marquis de Sade, as I really enjoy my "gourmands" and my "leathers"... so when they are together, even better. The reason I suggested 1725 is because I believe it the "safest" one out the three. And probably the one least likely to offend and probably liked by most. Therefor probably being the "safest" choice for a blind buy. (Which is what you asked) . As I am highly aware that not everyone enjoys sweet gourmands or leathers. But if you enjoy these qualities (notes) in a perfume, and you enjoy the smell of Immortelle and Davana, then Marquis de Sade is definitely the way to go, rather.

Post Thanks / Like

I have no idea what Davana or immortelle smell like. I do not want a 'foody' scent, but hey, my Red Vetyver smells like it might have some grapefruit in it, so that is not bad. I just dont like almond, chocolate or heavy vanilla, like Le Male. Leather can be okay

Post Thanks / Like

the note tht makes Eau Noire and Fougere Bengale the scents they are..thts Immortelle.....but then in HdP, it's quite mild...i would rather invest in Ambre Russe than M de Sade as it's quite close to skin types..and after couple of hours, lacks any depth.
    Last edited by jenson; 3rd April 2009 at 12:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by finsfan View Post
    I have no idea what Davana or immortelle smell like. I do not want a 'foody' scent, but hey, my Red Vetyver smells like it might have some grapefruit in it, so that is not bad. I just dont like almond, chocolate or heavy vanilla, like Le Male. Leather can be okay
    Finsfan,
    You've got to go sample them. There are only three on your list and contacting a seller to purchase (if necessary) samples seems like the responsible option. It's important to sample scents so you can make up your own mind.
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Post Thanks / Like

1725 Casanova
    1740 Marquis de Sade
    Just picked these up from Miomia shop for $90/each for the old bottles. Was hoping they would have 1828 discounted but it was not.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sybarite View Post
    Sorry Sociablenose, I respect that perhaps (strangely) these two scents are close, to your nose ... But I just had to state , so that the original poster doesn't get the wrong idea. That they do not smell anything alike, at all. They hardly even share any notes (except for vanilla and lavender, but then so do thousands of other frags that still smell nothing alike, regardless). Vanilla, Lavender and Bergamot, are pretty much basic notes used for support). To my nose they are worlds apart, and are not close at all.
    Did you do a side by side comparison ? As I tell you, doing comparisons by memory alone is very unreliable, as your memory plays tricks on you. I have often thought a scent similar to another by memory, And when I do a side by side comparison, I'm surprised how wrong I was.
    Actually, to my nose, 1725 is closer to Cartier's Must PH and that's a great thing. Still, there's enough difference to own both.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Post Thanks / Like

Good call Manic. I am tempted to order the Sade blind as the Casanova is said to be more gourmand like marizpan.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by manicboy View Post
    Just picked these up from Miomia shop for $90/each for the old bottles. Was hoping they would have 1828 discounted but it was not.
    I also picked up a bottle of Casanova for $90 bucks, and like you was hoping to score 1828 at that price, but apparently it sold out rather quickly. As much as I love 1828, I just can't justify spending $185 on a bottle. I wish Histoires would release smaller sizes!

Post Thanks / Like

Casanova is a very nice lavender fragrance that is perhaps worth the $90 if you enjoy lavender. It's not worth the $185 new price to me at all. I find the 1740 one makes me a bit queazy. The only one from this house that I seriously considered was the Jules Verne one, but that was before the huge price hike. (What are they thinking?) As others have mentioned, the Amber 114 is very nice if you like ambers, but again, it's not special enough to pay $185 and have a 4 oz. bottle of, IMHO.

SmellChaser
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joxer96 View Post
    I also picked up a bottle of Casanova for $90 bucks, and like you was hoping to score 1828 at that price, but apparently it sold out rather quickly. As much as I love 1828, I just can't justify spending $185 on a bottle. I wish Histoires would release smaller sizes!
    Agree with this, both as to bottle size and 1828.

Post Thanks / Like

1740 is not gourmand in any way, and immortelle has a chocolate sort of thickness, but it's not a gourmand note either. Look like MM will finally clear out that backlog of old-label HdP bottles they've had for months and months. Too bad 1826 was reformulated.

The greats from HdP that aren't being mentioned are Blanc Violette and Ambre 114... these are probably my two faves from the line besides the new 1826. A-114 is a high quality amber, and BV straddles the middle of a violet note that's neither too sweet or too green.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll second Ambre 114 - it's my other favorite from this line. It's a smooth, dry, intriguingly herbal amber that's kind of like a refined and much improved version of Ambre Sultan.

As for the gourmand status, 1740 is not a gourmand at all in the dessert sense. No chocolate, vanilla or almond here. It's gourmand in a savory sense. Immortelle strikes people in odd ways, and people often describe it as smelling like "curry", but that's not totally accurate either. There's also a slight dried fruit note, like dried apricots, but it's very delicate and doesn't at all dominate the fragrance. ( I find Jenson's comparison to Ambre Russe quite accurate when it comes to this fruit note - the two are very similar that way, though the note here is much, much more quiet and subtle. )

Because of this thread 1740 is my SotD.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, the Ambre 114 is not on sale, so it will have to be one of the three I posted on or nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Until you try them I'd suggest you don't buy anything.
    Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them. - Immanuel Kant

Good call Manic. I am tempted to order the Sade blind as the Casanova is said to be more gourmand like marizpan.
    where is it on sale?

Am I crazy, or does 1725 smell like a better version of Hypnose Homme?

Post Thanks / Like

1725 and Hypnose Homme have very little, if anything, in common. So given the options you have provided I have to say you are crazy.

Post Thanks / Like

I just received my 1740, which is currently on sale for $89 including shipping. I love this stuff! Very rich and masculine. What would those of you who have tried it compare it to?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stuigi View Post
    I just received my 1740, which is currently on sale for $89 including shipping. I love this stuff! Very rich and masculine. What would those of you who have tried it compare it to?
    The leather note - a milder version of Cuir Ottoman; slightly akin to the leather of Tabac Blond and maybe Dzing!
    The immortelle - the closest is Fougere Bengale, again, milder here. Not as bold and herbal as Sables.
    The fruit note - vaguely akin to the apricot-smelling mimosa in Farnesiana, but all in all fairly distinctive ( not like a Lutens' fruit note ).
    I have yet to find something quite like 1740. I think it's unique.

SmellChaser
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Since we are talking 1740, my memory was jogged about one particular note in it: elemi. Elemi has been described as a "fragrant resin with a sharp pine and lemon-like scent." I definitely get that later in the 1740 development and it is very interesting and enjoyable. Perhaps the fruitiness that is mentioned above is from the elemi.

Post Thanks / Like

In another thread I mistakenly thought that HdP are sold at Luckyscent.
    They are sold on-line at Beauty Cafe, and they also sell 5 samples for $15.

http://www.beautycafe.com/histoires_des_parfums.htm

Now the dilemma is to figure out which 5 samples to get
    Evenstar

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arwen_elf View Post
    In another thread I mistakenly thought that HdP are sold at Luckyscent.
    They are sold on-line at Beauty Cafe, and they also sell 5 samples for $15.

http://www.beautycafe.com/histoires_des_parfums.htm

Now the dilemma is to figure out which 5 samples to get
    Or you can order directly from their website, complete sample pack of 12 for 10 Euro. The package arrived after 3 weeks, a bit inconvenient if you can't wait.

Here's the link anyway: http://www.histoiresdeparfums.com/10-6250-SAMPLES.php

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, that is a pretty good deal. I am not sure they ship to the US.
    Evenstar

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arwen_elf View Post
    Thank you, that is a pretty good deal. I am not sure they ship to the US.
    I don't think they do since they refer US customers to beautycafe and beautycafe no longer sells the full set of samples, unfortunately.

Post Thanks / Like

Miomia carries Histoires de Parfums
    Last edited by TwoRoads; 4th April 2009 at 11:50 AM.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like

Though 1725 (Casanova) has got an Almond note in it's base accord, it is hardly noticeable. Even when you know it's in there, and looking for it, you cannot find it.
    1725 is not a gourmand type fragrance at all ... and smells nothing like marzipan !
    This is how HdP describe it : "An ambered fern mixing fine wooded tunes and touches of lemony freshness, sublimed by the elegance of lavender" .... which I think is an entirely accurate discription !
    You mentioned you do not like gourmands ... I therefor would be weary of 1740 (MdSade)...!
    (I still think 1725 is the safest bet for you .... but then as other's have mentioned, and I agree, as I do not want to be blamed for it later, if you land up not enjoying it. The safest bet is to get hold of a few samples, and trying them out for yourself. Though the possibility of them being sold out , by the time you get this together, is highly probable, unfortunately.)
    Last edited by Sybarite; 4th April 2009 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by surreality View Post
    1725 and Hypnose Homme have very little, if anything, in common. So given the options you have provided I have to say you are crazy.
    I seem to remember Hypnose being citrusy sweet and being pretty heavy on the lavender, and 1725 is similar in that respect, although it smells way better.. Doesn't mean I'm not crazy, though

I'll have to try hypnose again because I could be wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think of 1740 Marquis de Sade as a gourmand scent. Citrus notes are an integral part of the structure of most fragrances. I don't consider them foody.

Top notes: Italian Bergamot, Orange
    Middle notes: Coriander, Cardamom, Patchouli
    Base notes: Leather, Cedar, Spruce Resin, Labdanum
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like

1725 is not a gourmand type fragrance at all ... and smells nothing like marzipan
    While I wouldn't say it smells like marzipan, to say that it is not a "gourmand type fragrance at all" is going too far in the other direction. 1725 definitely has gourmand elements that are noticeable to the nose throughout its development.
    Last edited by surreality; 4th April 2009 at 03:35 PM.

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

Though 1725 (Casanova) has got an Almond note in it's base accord, it is hardly noticeable. Even when you know it's in there, and looking for it, you cannot find it.
    1725 is not a gourmand type fragrance at all ... and smells nothing like marzipan !
    This is how HdP describe it : "An ambered fern mixing fine wooded tunes and touches of lemony freshness, sublimed by the elegance of lavender" .... which I think is an entirely accurate discription !
    You mentioned you do not like gourmands ... I therefor would be weary of 1740 (MdSade)...!
    (I still think 1725 is the safest bet for you .... but then as other's have mentioned, and I agree, as I do not want to be blamed for it later, if you land up not enjoying it. The safest bet is to get hold of a few samples, and trying them out for yourself. Though the possibility of them being sold out , by the time you get this together, is highly probable, unfortunately.)
    I tried 1725 and it smelled like marzipan to me. I do not think you will like it Sam (based on your likes and dislikes). I think 1740 is more of what you are looking for. But you should definitely try them for yourself.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jwpianoboe View Post
    I don't think they do since they refer US customers to beautycafe and beautycafe no longer sells the full set of samples, unfortunately.
    Thanks!!
    If I were to chose 5 samples, I guess I would try 1725 and 1740. Any recommendations for the other three samples?
    Evenstar

Post Thanks / Like

I tried 1725 and it smelled like marzipan to me
    Sorry, Petruccijc ... I did not mean to sound perhaps so "abrasive". And I respect the fact that 1725 may have smelled like marzipan to your nose. But I thought I would mention that that may not necessarily be the case to everyone else's nose (or skin).

And a more complete list of notes for 1740 (MdSade) provided by HdP are :
    Top : Bergamot, Davana Sensualis
    Heart : Patchouli, Coriander (seeds), Cardamom
    Base : Ceder, Cistus Labdanum, Birch, Leather, Vanilla, Immortelle

There are some gourmand elements to it.

SmellChaser
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And to think that a thread on this house a mere year ago would barely get 3 or 4 responses!

At least we can discuss their goods now!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, Petruccijc ... I did not mean to sound perhaps so "abrasive". And I respect the fact that 1725 may have smelled like marzipan to your nose. But I thought I would mention that that may not necessarily be the case to everyone else's nose (or skin).

And a more complete list of notes for 1740 (MdSade) provided by HdP are :
    Top : Bergamot, Davana Sensualis
    Heart : Patchouli, Coriander (seeds), Cardamom
    Base : Ceder, Cistus Labdanum, Birch, Leather, Vanilla, Immortelle

There are some gourmand elements to it.
    And you expect me to believe the company's notes over parfyym.pri.ee's?
    Last edited by TwoRoads; 4th April 2009 at 07:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, sorry TwoRoads ... but you were missing three of the most prominent notes : Davana, Immortelle and the Vanilla. All three of which, together with the Leather, were the most noticeable to my nose (and my skin, I suppose ).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TwoRoads View Post
    Hi, sorry TwoRoads ... but you were missing three of the most prominent notes : Davana, Immortelle and the Vanilla. All three of which, together with the Leather, were the most noticeable to my nose (and my skin, I suppose ).
    You missed my grin,

I was being facetious - obviously the official pyramid takes precedence over anyone else's. I have adjusted my records to match yours.

Post Thanks / Like

1840 Marquis de Sade - okay, leather and some vanilla. Is this a heavy leather, ala Lonestar Memories?

Noir Patchouli - powdery?

These two seem to be the most likely candidates of what is still on sale, with these being the choices
    1804 George Sand
    1826 Eugenie de Motijo (original formula)
    1873 Colette (original formula)
    1876 Mata Hari (original formula)
    Vert Pivoine
    Blanc Violette
    Noir Patchouli
    and maybe a tester of 1840.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Finsfan, do you or anyone else, know what the 1876 Mata Hari reformulation changes were? I loved the current version of this I tried recently but have not tried the original.
    The prices make a purchase a real possibility but not if there's a huge change in the scent.

Quote Originally Posted by cusut View Post
    Or you can order directly from their website, complete sample pack of 12 for 10 Euro. The package arrived after 3 weeks, a bit inconvenient if you can't wait.

Here's the link anyway: http://www.histoiresdeparfums.com/10-6250-SAMPLES.php
    I have recently ordered the sample set, and as you say, 10 euros for 12 samples (1.5ml) is incredibly good value when you consider that you now pay about 15 euros for just 3 Frederic Malle samples, not that I'm questioning the quality of FM of course.

Post Thanks / Like

1840 Marquis de Sade - okay, leather and some vanilla. Is this a heavy leather, ala Lonestar Memories?

Marquis de Sade is a sweet leather in the style of a Lutens. It is nothing at all like Lonestar Memories.

Post Thanks / Like

Surreal, can you elaborate more, not having smelled that Lutens?

I know nothing about the reformulations. I have tried to review threads on this house and reviews in the directory but not much is posted here or at MUA

Post Thanks / Like

Surreal, can you elaborate more, not having smelled that Lutens?
    I wasn't thinking of any particular Serge Lutens fragrance but more of the way some ot them are "built". Many Lutens have a certain profile; complex, heavy, sweet (the sweetness of dried fruit and honey) that I smell in 1740.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought myself the Marquis de Sade and my girlfriend the George Sand... we love both! The George Sand is definitely more feminine than most guys would go for though, but really fantastic. I have Katie hanging onto a bottle of Noir Patchouli until i figure out if I want a '26 or '76. I would say the Marquis de Sade or Noir Patchouli though... both really great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm on the bandwagon with 1740 Marquis de Sade

Post Thanks / Like

I just want to mention that miomia is having a sale on the Histoires de Parfums fragrances in the old packaging for $60 a bottle, about $68 with shipping, versus $185 new. You need to email them at info@shopmiomia.com