Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Best of Serge Lutens non-export line

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp View Post
    I just looked at your post from a distance; and then drew in for a closer view.

There were flashes of subliminal messages in bold font from Mr. Serge Lutens.

I am now a Lutens follower.... I am now a Lutens follower.... Sheldrake is god....Sheldrake is god....I am now a Lutens follower.....
    Hell Yes I Am !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flouris View Post
    Oh, I had no idea you could order non-export samples from TPC. I've been using Aedes for my sampling needs so far -- is TPC just as good? I could've swore I heard TPC or Luckyscent or one of these places actually diluted down their samples, which horrified me! Hopefully it was just bad info.
    I regularly buy samples and large decants of the non-export line from TPC. I highly recommend it as a way of getting to know the better half of the line! ( Don't know why, but it seems three quarters of my favorite Lutens are non-export... )

Quote Originally Posted by Galamb_Borong View Post
    I regularly buy samples and large decants of the non-export line from TPC. I highly recommend it as a way of getting to know the better half of the line! ( Don't know why, but it seems three quarters of my favorite Lutens are non-export... )
    You're not alone Galamb, I find the non-export line much superior. Strangely enough, I've grown to at least "like" or understand all of the Serge Lutens I hated above. Mandarin-mandarin and El Attarine, I'm sorry I discriminated against you! LoL