Code of Conduct

Default any love for joop thrill?

i have fallen in love with what i feel is the best scent to come out of the 21st century (designer), its just so unique and lasts great. its really beautifaul imo, what are your opinions on this scent?
    Last edited by avfcdamian92; 4th April 2009 at 10:38 PM.

Default Re: any love for joop thrill?

I do not feel this is Joop at it's best. I find Thrill to be heavy on lavender and cinnamon to the point it is trying to cash in on Le Male and missing the target.

Quote Originally Posted by avfcdamian92 View Post
    i have fallen in love with what i feel is the best scent to come out of the 21st century (designer), its just so unique and lasts great. its really beautifaul imo, what are your opinions on this scent?
    I totally agree! To my surprise this is definitely my best buy in a very long time with only boring purchases. It smells like a mix of a lot of other great scents I like and I find myself sniffing my wrist all the time. I love Dunhill Desire (which is very close to Thrill) but this one is even better.

Mic.
    Last edited by Mic; 9th April 2009 at 11:52 PM.

yeah mic id agree with that also, the mix part. its also just so unique and original, im hoping it does as well as it deserves to because joop really did well on this one. Even the womens thrill is gorgeous.

Finally arrived in Australia. Tried. No love. It's pretty much Joop Jump! Lite. In which case, go get Joop Jump! instead.
    Last edited by GourmandHomme; 10th April 2009 at 04:42 AM.

I couldn't even smell it, although I only sprayed a little as I'm scared of anything red and in a Joop! bottle
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576

I cant help feeling that this a more modern forumlation of the original joop...for some reason it doesnt sit very well with me...........

It's one of the worser Joop fragrances actually. It's the Joop Homme with a woody base.. nothing more
    unico grande amore.

Dependent

joop hasnt really offered anything really good, most are really light and generic, id like to compare them to burberry, but at least burb's got some light but unique ones. joop jump is imo the best they got, but its still not worth it i feel. ans: no love for joop thrill

like a bottled mix of any other joop juice.
    second time in a row they release a dissapointment.

woah, i cant believe your saying this, i find it to be a gorgeous vanilla scent which bears no resemblance to its predecessors.

I tried this one recently and really liked it.

I have it on my hand now, and quite like it - but it's been seven hours since I first put it on there.
    It seemed really loud and garish to me for the first hour or two, and I was quite unimpressed then.
    Renato