Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Dependent

Default Re: Chav's I never knew of them......wonder if they only wear Burberry Fragrances?

Chav's would be the singaporean version of "chao ah bengs" - infmously known to spend alot on Japanese car modification esp civics, raving their car engines at parking lots. often spotted in Buberry or RL polo tees, love, going around malls or crowded places in rowdy behavior. at one point often in tight high wasted valentino and versace jeans with flip flop sandals..Love to talk loudly in a chinese dialect called "hokkien". like the idea of "if i find you looking at me, i'll get my gang to beat you up" havent been able to find a good an hilarious pics on them and video link yet, but when i do i will post them up. really quite Hilarious. The female version would be "chao ah lians" who often have the same behaviors, esp vocally. infamously known to carry sonia rykel(spelling) hand bags, high waisted skirts with shirts tucked tight. i guess every culture has their version, would love to hear more from others.
    Last edited by MFJ; 25th August 2009 at 07:54 PM.