Code of Conduct

Thread: Mazzolari Lui !

Default Mazzolari Lui !

First off i would like to say thanks to all the suggestion that was recommended to me on a post about 10 luckyscent samples. I don't won't to name the samples i chose but thanks anyway. The ones that i like a lot are Straight to Heaven, Lubin Idole and Frapin Caravelle Epicee...The MUST HAVE BOTTLE is Lui!!! Man what a monster of a fragrance. So my question is will Luckyscent be the cheapest place to buy this monster from OR are there any cheaper alternatives? A BIG THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Default Re: Mazzolari Lui !

Great choice

You might wanna try Montale Patchouli Leaves for an equally tenacious patchouli monstah.. and Parfumerie Generale Intrigant Patchouli for a heady animalic patchouli

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

Don't know of a cheaper source, sorry. If you have the patience to keep looking, though, another quite similar frag is Laura Tonatto's Re, which is significantly cheaper. Lui is definitely the shaggier beast, though, if that's what makes you love it.

Blog Entries

You could try 1st in Fragrance but the shipping is high, unless you order like $600 worth. Maybe split an order w/someone. http://www.ausliebezumduft.de/kosmet...roducts_id=838

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    Great choice

You might wanna try Montale Patchouli Leaves for an equally tenacious patchouli monstah.. and Parfumerie Generale Intrigant Patchouli for a heady animalic patchouli
    Good suggestions. Montale Blue Amber is another excellent patchouli/amber/spice experience.

Blog Entries

But, let's face it, Montales are expensive, too. and nothing is quite as deep and gorgeous as Lui. I say, go for it! I love this one. And the Vetiver, too

Sur la Plage

Mazzolari Lui - accept no substitutes, it is the best!
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Thanks for the suggestions, i have samples of Montale P Leaves and Blue Amber and is wearing P Leaves as we speak, but it just don't compare. I think i'm just going to dig deep and go for it. Because we only live once....

Quote Originally Posted by Strollyourlobster View Post
    Lui is definitely the shaggier beast, though, if that's what makes you love it.
    It is, just a complete love affair at first sniff..

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    Mazzolari Lui - accept no substitutes, it is the best!
    It is truly an incredible fragrance.

OK. This was one of my few scrubbers and I can take anything - MKK, Fumidus, Parfum d'Habit. I love them, but this one just repulsed me for some reason. I'm going to have to dig out my sample and re-test this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyprince View Post
    OK. This was one of my few scrubbers and I can take anything - MKK, Fumidus, Parfum d'Habit. I love them, but this one just repulsed me for some reason. I'm going to have to dig out my sample and re-test this one.
    Scents are very subjective , my wife says she don't like it because it's too strong. but it's a must have for me.

Lui is very good, I agree. I never bought a bottle because I can't see myself wearing it very often, though I should try to get a good size decant of it.