Code of Conduct

Default Did i pick the right one?

Today i went to the perfume-store to buy a new scent for spring/summer. I had decided to go for Issey Miyake L`eau D`Issey or Boucheron Pour Homme. After a while i made up my mind, and bought the Issey Miyake.
    I like both of them very much, but i think L`eau D`Issey is a bit more usable than The Boucheron. L`eau D` issey can be used in most occations, day and evening, casual and formal..Boucheron is also nice, but it`s quite formal and for a mature crowd. It has a luxurious aura, and it`s a suit and tie scent.
    -L`eau d`Issey is a fresh cirtusy scent, but it`s more rounded and soft than Boucheron wich is sharper. It`s done in a very refind and elegant way, and i can see myselves wearing it both casual and with a suit and tie, and also in winter-time. The minimalistic bottle-design is very stylish.
    I already have CHANEL Pour Monsieur and Guerlain Homme in my collection, so i decided that i don`t need Boucheron Pour Homme right now. Maby another time. It`s different with Issey Miake. It`s different scent, quite uniqe, and it filles a hole in my collection.
    -Do you think i did a good choice?

Default Re: Did i pick the right one?

I can't believe you find L'eau D'Issey more rounded and soft than anything. Its smell pierces directly into my brain haha.

Anyway, yes you made the right decision imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sokkou View Post
    I can't believe you find L'eau D'Issey more rounded and soft than anything. Its smell pierces directly into my brain haha.

Anyway, yes you made the right decision imo.

IMO it`s more soft than Boucheron PH...

right but not very unique, issey scents are very very popular during summer, i bet u will be smelling great but you wont wow anyone
    great but safe buy,
    Tell Hugo, he isnt boss anymore.
    Nieruchomości Gorzów

You sure did! Enjoy! I need to get a bootle of that, it's been too long.
    Peace ~ Markymark

Yes you did, but as stated above, Issey scents are all over the place, I have smelled them on people many times in the past. Good safe scent.

Rest assured I think you made the right choice too. Issey is sexier and more versatile, you can't go wrong with it, considering you already own some mature fragrances.
    Sales thread here

Although Boucheron is on a mature side, it is still very good for summer wear. Choosing perfume depends on your lifestyle and your own taste, but being a social animal I'd let it depend on what type of people I'd have to see each day too. Chicks dig L'eau D'Issey. Mature women might dig Boucheron (I have yet to try ). I myself like the L'eau D'Issey a lot when first smelled it from someone on the street. Whether you've chosen L'eau D'Issey or Boucheron I'd say you've made the right choice. Both are the classic scents, you can't go wrong with them. I'll have to wear the Boucheron again soon. I can't remember when I last wore it.
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

No, return it immediately!

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by L'aventurier View Post
    Rest assured I think you made the right choice too. Issey is sexier and more versatile, you can't go wrong with it, considering you already own some mature fragrances.

agreed, Issey is very wearable, and even if its a tad common, it still smells excellent for a citrus base.

Quote Originally Posted by KiatBkk View Post
    Although Boucheron is on a mature side, it is still very good for summer wear. Choosing perfume depends on your lifestyle and your own taste, but being a social animal I'd let it depend on what type of people I'd have to see each day too. Chicks dig L'eau D'Issey. Mature women might dig Boucheron (I have yet to try ). I myself like the L'eau D'Issey a lot when first smelled it from someone on the street. Whether you've chosen L'eau D'Issey or Boucheron I'd say you've made the right choice. Both are the classic scents, you can't go wrong with them. I'll have to wear the Boucheron again soon. I can't remember when I last wore it.

Yeh.. I`m very satisfied with L`eau d`issey. It`s so fresh yet elegant! But i can`t forget the luxurious smell of Boucheron ph..The one i tested was the edp-version, so the longevity was great! I can`t get it out of my head, so i think i will buy it soon. As i said, i`m very satisfied with L`eau d`Issy, but i think it`s room for both!