Code of Conduct

Default Micallef's Le Seducteur - Attention Green scent lovers!!

Anyone who loves green scents like me should really try this one. I bought a full bottle from luckyscent and it is amazing. It is the new line from the husband of the lady who makes the Micallef line. It is green, minty, sweet, fresh and lasts forever. Get a sample and see for yourself. You will not be disappointing. Check out the review below!

http://perfumesmellinthings.blogspot...me-review.html

Default Re: Micallef's Le Seducteur - Attention Green scent lovers!!

I also got a sample of this one and was also taken for surprise - a very nice fragrance! The balance in the formula is very nicely done. I like the fresh green aromatic opening notes but was really knocked over by the incredible progression from green freshness to rugged leather in the drydown. To me it starts out a bit like Uomo from Villoresi but a couple hours later dries down more like a Cuiron leather. I need to try this one again but, I can confirm it is a very nice one. Only problem is the price is kind of out of line, but that is consistent with Micallef prices in general.

Well, my green radar caught this on its sweep. Thanks, you've intrigued me. Another addition to my must-try list.
    How "sweet" is sweet?
    The pine and galbanum notes sound excellent.
    And how oud-y is the oud?
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas

Banned

Commented on that blog about how I found this fragrance similar to Fou d'Absinthe. To elaborate I find them alike in the top-mid notes. Le Seducteur turns all spicy in the basenotes, in typical Micallef order. Taking that into account and the price - (see signature)

Its not that sweet at all actually. It is actually one of the most balanced scents I have smelled in quite some time. It is quite a surprising release.

This masculine line (trio - Business/Success, Sport and Seducteur) is quite mid-range on creativity and excellent in longevity and being average.
    With given price and kitch bottles (glued mirrors every side) - I better leave them to other people.
    Vetiver The Great!!!

I do admit the bottle is nothing to behold but the scent nonetheless is great.

I adore green scents and didn't know anything about this one. Thanks for the suggestion. The last few 'greens' I've sampled have been disappointments so I'm on the prowl.
    Don a wig of larks and fly!

I didn't care for it, I thought it smelled strangely like potpourri.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Quote Originally Posted by moon_fish View Post
    This masculine line (trio - Business/Success, Sport and Seducteur) is quite mid-range on creativity and excellent in longevity and being average.
    With given price and kitch bottles (glued mirrors every side) - I better leave them to other people.
    Do you have any more info on the rest of the trio, or a link that speaks about them? I've only heard of Seducteur.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Here is the info on the entire line:

http://translate.google.com/translat...N%26start%3D10

This line is now being stocked by First In Fragrance

I spoke with Franco from Luckyscent yesterday, and he said that later in the Summer they would be getting the other two from the line in, and that he really liked Le Professionel.