Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Malaysian Basenoters

Just sampled some Niche fragrances, and now I understand Joey's obsession a little better. I must say, to me Niche Scents represents a different level of sampling. Almost every sampling is a different experience, and i didn't have many "This smells like That" moments. Compare this to designer fragrance sampling, where you don't find outstanding scents with consistency, and you do need a little patience to find the gems.

Definitely a different level of sampling and another level of harm on the wallet too

I have always peered across the horizon and caught a few glimpses of niche frags i like. After residing so long in designerland i think it's time for me to go into niche kingdom...not permanently thought maybe just for a short stay Ain't the grass greener on the other side ? haha
    Last edited by JoNnY 4; 11th October 2009 at 11:17 AM.
    "A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

When i think i can get 3 designer for one niche, i decide i still have a few designers that i am interested in. :P

Lets hope there are super deals during Christmas!

Hi guys,

Do you know if there's any traditional offline store in Malaysia that I can hunt for vintage / old batch best seller perfumes like Versace Eros, Spicebomb, Dior Homme Intense, LIDGE, etc? I'm now more into Niche fragrances but still highly appreciating these best selling frags but the vintage batch one that still offers excellent performances, thx.

Cheers,
    Sueekkk