Code of Conduct

Default OK - Now that my taxes are done

Happy April 15th. I've paid Uncle Sam, and with my little (pathetic) surplus I'm going to head out and stimulate the economy. On perfume, of course. Anyone in the same boat?
    Last edited by Jardanel; 15th April 2009 at 04:04 PM.

Default Re: OK - Now that my taxes are done

Well, its not Uncle Sam that swipes 46% of my personal income in taxes (the basic rate for Denmark), but some other bugger. Next week I will find out exactly what's owing or due back to me.
    If Im fortunate to get something back, I already have the cash earmarked on a few things, perfume of course, being one of them
    I'm thinkin' Straight to Heaven.
    Last edited by Sorcery of Scent; 15th April 2009 at 04:25 PM.

I'm buying Chez Bond with mine!

Basenotes Institution

I have mentally already spent my refund check. Let's see what happens when it actually arrives.

I'm on your wavelength, Dima.

I feel my name being called by one of those super cool By Kilian travel spray sets. Gotta go to Saks and test my "maybes" from this line again.

I have no idea what to purchase with mine. I would get some Mouchoir de Monsieur, but Perfumelle is out of it.

Hmm. Perhaps I should find some consolation that maybe I have enough fragrances.
    "If a perfume stinks, it's a disaster when she turns off the light." - Jean-Paul Guerlain

I made a deposit on our beach vacation using my return debit card. I will use the whole thing to fund our family's trip. Nothing exotic, just our annual pilgrimage to Myrtle Beach, SC. But it sure is a special place because my two sons love it so much! Fun in the sun, water slides, pools, beach, go-karts, golf...my oldest is 13 so I'm treasuring the years he has remaining at home with us. They grow up so fast...

Scent-wise, I may just order me something...hmmmm...maybe Coney Island or something fun...

I'm not getting any refund and if I did it'd go to bills.