Code of Conduct

Wink Men Version Of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (women)

Hello Guys,

I want to wear something smell like Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (women version). I already have Versace

Man Eau Fraîche. But is it the only Men Fragrance that smell like that? Can anyone let me know any other

alternative? Thank you so much...
    Last edited by azri_azmi; 19th April 2009 at 10:08 AM.

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: Men Version Of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (women)

Black XS by Paco Rabanne
    "One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple"

-- Jack Kerouac

The men's version of Light Blue smells quite like the women's version only in the drydown. The effervescent gorgeous opening notes of LB women is sorely missing in the male version. That's why i sold it. I don't think there is anything that smells like LB women. It's unique in my book.

Sur la Plage

I love the smell of Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue (women's version) - it is fantastic. So that is why I bought it and wear it. I personally did not want to settle for any substitute.
    Last edited by petruccijc; 19th April 2009 at 10:44 AM.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Yes, whenever I wear Versace Man Eau Fraîche at work I have to listen always the same comment from my female colleagues:”Your scent reminds me of Light Blue, it is just more masculine.”
    Inasmuch as you already have Versace Man Eau Fraîche I suggest you to try Allure Homme Sport Cologne (www.basenotes.net/ID26128384.html.)
    It seems to me that it shares some similarities with Light Blue.
    Last edited by peevish_yolk; 19th April 2009 at 12:24 PM.
    “As if everyone, all over the world, had his daily visually artistic task; the task of being an image for others.” Peter Handke

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    Black XS by Paco Rabanne
    YES, Black XS is even more richer then that notes that Light Blue has then Light Blue itself (if that makes sense?)

the new Antonio Banderas " blue seduction" without doubt, this could be the male version, very synthetic but so close to a male base of light blue ... try it..

Is there something wrong with just wearing D&G Light Blue?

Scents aren't "male" or "female" - they're just scents. If you like it, wear it.
    - E.J.

I cheapo version of this is 273 Indigo for women. There are some florals at first, but they fade quickly and it is mostly a peachy sandalwood after that.

Because millions of girls wear D&G Light Blue, I personally would not want to give off that vibe.

I completely disagree with the recommendation of XS BLACK. I would recommend you to try Star Walker by MONTBLANC. Also if you like to smell a greener and brighter version of Versace Fraiche, you should try Story by Paul Smith.
    " Human beings are members of a whole,
    In creation of one essence and soul.

If one member is afflicted with pain,
    Other members uneasy will remain.

If you have no sympathy for human pain,
    The name of human you cannot retain."

Saadi (13th Century Persian Poet)

Hello,

Thanks everyone. Here in my country I only can see Black XS. Already bought it & ok>> its last..

But i do not feel so much fresh notes in it. Sometimes the opening smells like peanut i think.. lol : D

For the moment I cant find "Antonio Banderas " blue seduction" here. Will try to smell it asap!

Haven't try Allure Homme Sport Cologne yet (but i think it is not last.. isn't it??)

Already got Starwalker Mont Blanc before. But it do not last on me.. : ( & I think it smells too sharp)

I think I agree the best thing is I should wear the real version of D & G Light Blue for Women..

For the moment i still wear Versace Man Eau Fraîche : )

I agree with just wearing light blue. I already have Eau Fraiche, and I find them too similar to have both in the wardrobe.. I wish I had light blue instead though!