Code of Conduct

Default Duty free - Some ideas?

Hi guys,

Havent been on BN for a while. Am gonna be going away on holidays and will be, obviously, stopping by the duty free shops and figured would get a frag or two and was hoping some of you guys would point me in the right direction. The list of frags i own:

Terre D'Hermes - Usually daily office wear but i finished my bottle
    Chic for men/Burberry Brit/ Kenneth Cole Black - Took over as my new office Frags
    Vera Wang for men - Love this, my classy night out frag
    Lolita Lempicka/Rochas Man - Dirty night out frag
    Ck Man - Alright but dont really use it
    Issey Miyake - Ummm lately ive been gettin headaches from this so im staying away
    Armani Attitude - Got this as a gift, didnt quite like it at first coz it smelt like lighter fluid but am learning to like it now
    Ormonde Jayne for Men - Such a nice frag, spicily sweet if that makes any sense, i use it when i can.

Wishlist (low on resources for now and dont think ill get it in London duty free):
    Idole de Lubin - amazing!
    Nassomatto Duro - sweet sexy dust

So there you have it, my frags and wishlists and i hope you guys can provide me with suggestions. Thanks.

P.S. Im UNFORTUNATELY not going to Heathrow but Stansted, are the duty free shops there ummm have lesser of a selection? (Havent been to stansted before)

Default Re: Duty free - Some ideas?

Any suggestions at all?

Hello, if you go to www.worlddutyfree.com you can see what they have at Stansted, it's not too bad. Generally less well-known ones (e.g. Herrera Chic) are hidden on the bottom shelf, so look well! They have a Guerlain section, but quite limited.

Happy shopping and enjoy the holiday and purchases!

I recently got my first bottle of Gucci Pour Homme from a duty free shop, and it's rocketed to the top of my rotation. You could probably also find Dior Homme at most duty free shops.

If it's the 2003 Gucci Pour Homme, forget about it, it's disappearing! Only John Lewis seems to have it these days! And the Duty Free at Belfast International!

I'm still waiting to find a duty free shop at airports which contains scents that I can't get cheaper from Strawberrynet, or from local stores' sales for that matter. The only good thing about them is that they nearly always have the latest scents.

When I was there, Harrod's sale in London was much better value than any duty free scents I came ever across.
    Renato