Code of Conduct

Thread: Bruno Banani

Default Bruno Banani

Returning from the gym I saw a commercial poster for new frag called ˝magic man˝. Ok, I'm a newb, yes. But I was stunned...Bruno Banani??? Never heard!

So I came here checked the directory and of all frags only single one had a review...and a negative one

So, anyone had an experience with Banani frags? No reviews says a lot for itself...but I just had to ask

Default Re: Bruno Banani

BB makes cheap frags like puma or adidas or benetton
    it never wowed me, i tried some magic man too and previous (pure man) was better IMO
    Last edited by yrk; 24th April 2009 at 08:56 PM.
    Tell Hugo, he isnt boss anymore.
    Nieruchomości Gorzˇw

Quote Originally Posted by yrk View Post
    BB makes cheap frags like puma or adidas or benetton
    it never wowed me, i tried some magic man too and previous (pure man) was better IMO
    I knew it had to be some catch. Zagreb is being bombarded by commercial posters for ˝Magic man˝...I even saw it on tv. That made me ask the question in the first place

I was really sceptic to this brand but with my Alien order I got deo spray of Magic Man for free and ... it is great. Reminds me Boss Bottled, but I like Magic Man better. IMO name Magic really suits this frag.
    TOP 5 hot weather:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Creed Aventus
    3. Creed Millesime Imperial
    4. Lalique Encre Noire
    5. Azzaro Chrome Sport

TOP 5 cold weather:

1. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. Dior Homme Intense
    4. Dior Homme
    5. Byredo 1996

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer81 View Post
    I was really sceptic to this brand but with my Alien order I got deo spray of Magic Man for free and ... it is great. Reminds me Boss Bottled, but I like Magic Man better. IMO name Magic really suits this frag.
    This is truly an old thread from my beginings of this hobby. Seeing this thread I was launched back in that time. A lot of things have changed since then. My life, my knowledge and experience about fragrances.

In the end, it turns out that the mentioned "Magic Man" is in fact quite a good fragrance that's incredibly similar to Diesel only the brave. Their new "Danger Man" is quite good, zesty, sharp but also mediocre fragrance.