Default Re: I want Pure Malt NOW!!!

Not return them?

http://youtu.be/UPw-3e_pzqU

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by heperd View Post
    Not return them?

http://youtu.be/UPw-3e_pzqU
    If this ends up like Pure Malt, you could make a killing in terms of profit by re-selling them

That's the thing. People are saying Pure Malt is being re-released, some saying not. If it does then this could be a pattern for Mugler and prices will go down, if not they go up. If i wait and it comes back out then too late to return it, blah blah blah blah. Also, are people actually buying the Pure Coffee and Pure Malt for $250-300? Do you think anyone outside of this site cares that much?

You know Pure Malt is good, because all the "I have a bottle but it's not that great" folks haven't sold their bottle on ebay - even though they could get more than they paid for it. They're probably hoping TM won't rerelease it, that prices will go to $300/bottle+ before they sell it, or perhaps they secretly love it. Also, pure havane, pure coffee . . . are not the same as pure malt. pure coffee smells good but you can't really walk around smelling like coffee, and pure havane is way too candyish and sweet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cerel9 View Post
    You know Pure Malt is good, because all the "I have a bottle but it's not that great" folks haven't sold their bottle on ebay - even though they could get more than they paid for it. They're probably hoping TM won't rerelease it, that prices will go to $300/bottle+ before they sell it, or perhaps they secretly love it. Also, pure havane, pure coffee . . . are not the same as pure malt. pure coffee smells good but you can't really walk around smelling like coffee, and pure havane is way too candyish and sweet.
    Agree on Havane, disagree on Coffee Pure Coffee to me is more "Pure Mocha", which is what I wanted from the original A*Men

Quote Originally Posted by Cerel9 View Post
    I sold mine. I wasn't impressed at all and sold my bottle with roughly 90ml left for $85. I wasn't trying to get too greedy

That's the thing. People are saying Pure Malt is being re-released, some saying not. If it does then this could be a pattern for Mugler and prices will go down, if not they go up. If i wait and it comes back out then too late to return it, blah blah blah blah. Also, are people actually buying the Pure Coffee and Pure Malt for $250-300? Do you think anyone outside of this site cares that much?
    Anything that's over hype people will spend an outrageous amount on. Pure Malt = Tickle me Elmo.

Quote Originally Posted by silentrich View Post
    Anything that's over hype people will spend an outrageous amount on. Pure Malt = Tickle me Elmo.
    Pure Malt = Tickle me Elmo = Cabbage Patch Kids ...

Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    Pure Malt = Tickle me Elmo = Cabbage Patch Kids ...
    Pure Malt= Tickle me Elmo = Cabbage Patch Kids = Superman Comics
    Yes I'm 15, yes I'm Young, Yes i Got Money, and Yes I'm damn proud of it

Pure Malt = Tickle me Elmo = Cabbage Patch Kids = Superman Comics = Pet Rock.

Blog Entries

Pure Malt = Tickle me Elmo = Cabbage Patch Kids = Superman Comics = Pet Rock.
    =

Quote Originally Posted by Neurosis View Post
    =
    LOL
    that also is an overrated product a dead horse can't do any thing
    Yes I'm 15, yes I'm Young, Yes i Got Money, and Yes I'm damn proud of it

Well, not all people charge a huge amount of money for Pure Malt.
    I bought a 95% full bottle for € 30.- on an e-bay-like website the other day.
    Tomorrow I can pick it up at the postoffice.
    There is no way that I would have paid over € 50.- for it though.
    I don't understand why people would pay insane amounts of cash for it.
    It might be nice but for that kind of money you can buy a few other excellent or even better fragrances.

=
    I'll just post in another "What does limited edition mean and why can't I find Pure Malt" thread. The hits just keep on coming!

imagine if Creed discontinued MI

Quote Originally Posted by neurosis View Post
    lol
    my current top five (always in transition)

Dior Eau Noire
    HdP 1725 Casanova
    eau de gloire parfum d'empire
    Dia man Amouage
    comme des garçons man 2

Blog Entries

I'll just post in another "What does limited edition mean and why can't I find Pure Malt" thread. The hits just keep on coming!
    It wasn't meant to be offensive, just a tongue-in-cheek poke for fun/humor

It wasn't meant to be offensive, just a tongue-in-cheek poke for fun/humor
    I appreciate the humor. I simply meant that there will be another "God help me or I'll die if I don't buy Pure Malt" thread sooner than later and I'll have to beat that dead horse again just to add insult to injury.

I am not sure if it is being rereleased but I spoted few tester bottles online in some e-shops in my country.
    TOP 3 hot weather:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Lalique Encre Noire
    3. Creed Aventus

TOP 3 cold weather:

1. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. Dior Homme

Sur la Plage

Default Re: A*Men Pure Malt

Thanks. But you really don't need to resurrect every Pure Malt thread though.
    Last edited by socalwoman; 25th August 2011 at 01:48 AM. Reason: quoted deleted post
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Wow, this is getting out of hand. Time to open that Pure Malt/Thierry Mugler sub-forum! Or change basenotes.net to puremalt.net.

This will make those people who don't have this, happy.

I sure hope that all those that bought multiple bottles to turn a quick profit don't feel too bad now that one doesn't need to pay over retail to get a bottle.

hope this one smells better than the original a*men

i weared it today for the first time, maybe it is because of the summer heat but i think it is rubbish.

I was late to the Pure Malt party so to atone for my transgression, I bought 2 bottles of Pure Havane. I can't imagine Pure Malt being much better than Pure Havane, b/c PH is a masterpiece.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Dudester was banned?/!??? no wonder i havent laughed much on here lately. I want to know if he's already returned his half used bottle of Amen chili and threatened to sue because one of the notes was off.
    Splits!

Tom Ford - Patchouli Absolu --------> http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...tchouli-Absolu

It's been sold on Ebay. Try overthere.
    Right now I think that I have all the fragrances that I want.

Default Pure malt still featured on Mugler's site = back in production ?

http://www.mugler.com/us/en/#/6-frag...amen_pure_malt

What's going on here ? is it back in production ?
    Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....

Default Re: Pure malt still featured on Mugler's site = back in production ?

If it's on the website, it's probably still available to purchase. You could call them just to make sure.

I can't find a number?

Called the Mugler store in my country and they closed 3 hours ago . Will be inquiring about this early tomorrow .

On a side note, Pure malt is actually not listed on the online store . Only Pure Havane is...
    Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....

I wish that TM would make this available and put an end to all of this drama!!!
    Gary

I think that ad has been up on the site for many months, so I don't think it bears any relations to PM's availability. That being said, I'm sure PM will be released again eventually, as it has already happened, what...2 or 3 times now?

Banned

The ad came up once for me when I visited the site, but did not on 2 other occasions ... In any event, Pure Malt is not listed for sale in the online store, whereas Pure Havane is ...

That page has been up on their site since its original release in 2009. It has never been taken down and is not a sign that it's in production again. Don't bother calling them, it's not available.
    Splits!

Tom Ford - Patchouli Absolu --------> http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...tchouli-Absolu

I saw a few bottles for sale in a duty free in the Chicago O'Hare airport in October.

just info. not for sale

just info. not for sale
    Just a wind up* not for sale

came in thread expecting to purchase Pure malt ...

left disappointed

Default Pure malt!!!

Is for sale on Mugler's USA website. But it's too bad I bought the entire stock! J/k, but seriously, somebody sound the sirens and lock up all the women, Pure Malt is BACK! I sooo almost bought a $200 bottle on Amazon but my spidey senses told me to hold out and BAM it got put on the site the same day. Your welcome in advance to all the Mugler fanboys and anybody else that missed out on this baby in the past.

http://www.muglerstoreusa.com/A*Men-...t=14&cgid=M110

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Default Re: Pure malt!!!

I was waiting here to see how long someone would post it.....I got 3 of them 20 min ago.....mylger sent an email to those who didnt get it last time
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my stuff for sale!
    http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=223916

You bought 3??? So did I!

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

the only way you can find it on there site is their email and if put pure in the search
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my stuff for sale!

when you ordered yours did it say N/A for a while then all a sudden work?

my stuff for sale!

I happened to check their site to see if Pure Coffee was on there and saw Pure Malt at the bottom and clicked on it. I ordered it with no problem.

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

I dont know why they dont just make them all available....they would make a ton of money off us!

my stuff for sale!

Default Re: pure malt!

I wonder why Pure Malt came up from out of nowhere when it was just re-released 2 months ago and Pure Coffee is supposed to be coming up...
    Last edited by mesaboogie; 18th November 2011 at 06:16 AM.

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Quote Originally Posted by mesaboogie View Post
    They just made $420 from the 2 of us in the last hour or so since we bought 3 bottles each!

And I wonder why Pure Malt came up from out of nowhere when it was just re-released 2 months ago and Pure Coffee is supposed to be coming up...
    Hopefully Mugler will finally consider scratching the "limited" word from Limited edition, practically speaking....

I hope so! I still have yet to smell Pure Coffee and it's the last in the Angel Men collection for me to own.

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

me too havent smelled it but want it...i have the rest...i dont like the new pepper one

my stuff for sale!

Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart have an invalid price or are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.

Wow it looks like it sold out already!!!!

"This item is currently not available."

Well that sucked. By the time I got up and checked my email (I'm on west coast time) it was already sold out.

Not Available... oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by Dorje123 View Post
    Not Available... oh well...
    Yeah that wasn't really fair to west coast folks like me and you.

I cant order Pure Havane (always a credit card error, but i already ordered last times with the same credit card info)

Anyone with this problem too for order pure havane?

Quote Originally Posted by d4N13L View Post
    I cant order Pure Havane (always a credit card error, but i already ordered last times with the same credit card info)

Anyone with this problem too for order pure havane?
    No problems here, try calling them. You can use google voice to call the u.s. for free.

Really, they made another batch, and in spite of it's well known popularity, they made so little of it that it sold out in just a few hours ?

Just like most other companies, they have no real interest in making money, I guess.