Code of Conduct

Talking Scented toothpaste!

hmm, I'm about to run out of my beloved Burts Bees Lavender toothpaste, and
    I am now wondering if any other companies would be crazy enough to market an unusual scented toothpaste, I don't really have a particular scent in mind, but I would like to know the names of companies that make scented toothpaste and where they an be bought

Default Re: Scented toothpaste!

What do you mean by scented? There's a bunch of mint or vanilla scented toothpaste out there
    Perfume noob

Usually homeopathy compatible toothpastes have weird taste. i ve used a fennel scented one!

I think fennel is a common flavoring/scent in some parts of the world. I'm thinking India for some reason... ???

I personally use Tom's of Maine Cinnamon-Clove toothpaste. Nice stuff. Doesn't stick around all day either which is a definite plus.

Although not quite tooth paste, Comme des Garcons had their original CdG fragrance released as a candy in collaboration with Papabubble. I always wanted to try that.

http://culiblog.org/2006/08/perfume-...s-bonbonieres/

Weleda has myrrh in it, I think. Really strange, but it cleans the mouth REALLY well.

Last edited by adonis; 28th April 2009 at 02:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post

Definitely try Marvis Jasmin Mint.

Kouros Eau d Été (blue bottle, the box is like a lagoon image)
    "Burn their homes and churches.Then see if they will not laugh, sing and pray again.
    For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a new Armenia."

William Saroyan.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using: Antaeus, The Dreamer, Eau Sauvage and Voyage d Hermes

Wishing: Tuscan Soul by Ferragamo and Concentré d Orange Verte

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marvis is a great start. I have their Whitening Mint (tastes like liquid Altoids) and Jasmine Mint, which is a fresh take on oral care (besides the back of the box saying "dedicated to women with class" or something along those lines). They also have an Aquatic Mint which I'm curious about. Anyone tried it?

Yeah, I've tried the Aquatic Mint. It's my second favorite of the Marvis flavors/scents, but it reminds me of watermelon, which may or may not be to everyone's taste.

I want tuberose toothpaste!

I guess I'll just have to cover myself in Tubereuse Criminelle while I brush and pretend.

The toothbrush I most recently bought has a scented handle!

When I saw the package, I thought, "How totally unnecessary!"

When I tried it for the first time, I thought, "that's actually kind of nice." Now I can't really smell it unless I basically scratch and sniff it.

The scent? Mint.
    Last edited by Scentronic; 29th April 2009 at 12:45 AM.
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah