Code of Conduct

Default Essenza di Zegna how different is it from acqua di gio, red 360 and unbound?

can anyone tell me is it similar to acqua di gio, I heard Essenza di Zegna has good longvity and much better then Adg?

Give your opinion please.
    Last edited by perfume4life; 29th April 2009 at 05:06 PM.

Default Re: Essenza di Zegna how different is it from acqua di gio, red 360 and unbound?

Essenza di Zegna smells nothing like the 3 fragrances you listed. The longevity is just OK on me, although I have dry skin.

Default Re: Essenza di Zegna how different is it from acqua di gio, red 360 and unbound?

Essenza di Zegna is more like a steam clean vetiver like Paul Smith Story or Mugler Cologne.

Essenza di Zegna is one that I always liked. It seems to split the difference between an AdG and the "steam clean vetivers". I never got around to buying a bottle, but last year I picked up a bottle of the summer version which is called Essenza Di Zegna Aqua D'Estate-- Summer Fragrance, and it's pretty good. Much like the original but lighter and mintier.

Quote Originally Posted by Indie_Guy View Post
    Essenza di Zegna is one that I always liked. It seems to split the difference between an AdG and the "steam clean vetivers". I never got around to buying a bottle, but last year I picked up a bottle of the summer version which is called Essenza Di Zegna Aqua D'Estate-- Summer Fragrance, and it's pretty good. Much like the original but lighter and mintier.
    I have Aqua D'Estate. It's probably one of the few flankers of fragrances that actually does its job of being lighter for summer AND staying the same. Cool Water need not apply.

right i have red 360 and unbound, im not thinking of getting esseza

Very well then.

I'm just about finished with a bottle of Essenza and, yes, it is nothing like the other 3 you mentioned. I find it a delightful ginger and nutmeg scent, perhaps with a touch of vetiver. It is playful and sexy, and delightful in warm/hot weather. Two or three more wears and my bottle will be finished, and I'm likely to replace it with another!

Quote Originally Posted by wicozani View Post
    I'm just about finished with a bottle of Essenza and, yes, it is nothing like the other 3 you mentioned. I find it a delightful ginger and nutmeg scent, perhaps with a touch of vetiver. It is playful and sexy, and delightful in warm/hot weather. Two or three more wears and my bottle will be finished, and I'm likely to replace it with another!
    great dude.