Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: SotD Friday 8 May

Dolce Vita for me, from a sample. Can't decide whether I like this or Feminite du Bois better!

Have a great weekend everyone!

The last couple of days with this talk of Dolce Vita and FdB I keep wanting to pull out my little bottle of DV parfum, but darned if I can remember that all the way until morning.

Today Rose Ikebana is on my skin again because my sweater held on to a bit of the scent the other day.

I'm off for the weekend shortly, and almost forgot to pack perfume! Allow me to go remedy that....

Wore my old fave Les Nereides Patchouli Antique today. Not what I'd expect to choose in May but the weather was so miserable that I couldn't resist. This evening tested Ormonde Jayne Orris Noir and Sampaquita again. Orris Noir I liked immediately from the first time I tried it in the OJ boutique but Sampaquita has gradually bewitched me in its own quietly beautiful way. This may be the most serene fragrance I have ever worn.

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

L'Uomo Trussardi tonight. This is just amazing juice. I had totally forgotten about owning it!
    'Those who grow too big for their pants will be exposed in the end'--anon

I have flown through a few samples today but finally landed in

FARNESIANA
    "You...put on cologne to write?"(From Midnight in Paris)

Stop by for a chat: http://perfumedletters.wordpress.com/
    My book reviews: http://www.nstperfume.com/author/Cheryl/

Sacrebleu by Parfums de Nicolaï, thanks to a generous sample package from veuve_amiot (thanks!!)

BTW, if you've not participated yet, be sure to sign up at "Play it Forward" thread.

Awww, I'm loving the love-y love vibes here today.

Posting late... have been in Paco Rabanne Calandre all day.

Hugs to Chaya! Diana & Daniel sit'n in a tree....... OMG, UbU! That is so funny! I just got a bottle of Nuit de Noel today also. And it going to be Christmas eve all day here! It reminds me so much of Parfum Sacre, a new HG. I have Got to smell more Caron perfumes ASAP!!! If anyone has any recs for other Caron scents let me know, I sure love these two!!! SotD and Night is Nuit de Noel.

Eau de Cartier for me today. Well, it was until I put sunscreen all over myself. Now it's... hmm, I guess it's kind of eau de blender drink.

Shifting to the evening - Chergui.

After reading that Lutens are better dabbed, I tried that, and I do indeed like it _much_ better that way. Spicier, friendlier, sort of creamy.

Crayfish

Guerlain - Insolence edp

A dab of Tabu before I go to bed.

Blog Entries

Hi to everyone.

You've just got to love the happy vibes here in Womens' SOTD land, so I'm back again today.

Today's SOTD was my first test of Voleur de Roses by L'Artisan Parfumeur.

Th first blast was roses, followed by a sort of salty dough smell. Thankfully, this went away after only a few minutes, leaving oranges. Well, technically, it was more like Sunny Delight or Tang than actual orange. Surprisingly, the rose was very much in the background, only there to lend texture and nuance.

Hours later, the faux-orange was joined by some berries, and the next few hours were a long, slow fade from orange to berries. The berries still had rose beneath them (kind of similar to the rose/berry lipstick combination in the Drôle de Rose I tested yesterday, but with the accent on the berries instead of the flowers.

Nice, and not what I expected at all, but nothing I'm flipping for.

Happiness to all.
    Has everyone checked out my Top 100 Blog??

Diesel Fuel For Life Pour Homme
    Gary

Well, better lathe than never. Hoping everyone will have a smashing weekend and many happy mothers also.

"Love is a many splendid thing..." Daniel & Diana; wishing you all the best life has to offer.

tdem1961, how proud you are going to feel as she walks up and accepts her degree, Mazel Tov.

(((Chaya))) will call you tomorrow.

Today I started out in de Lys by de Lys

Then wore one of my 80's favorites

Now for after shower, going to sleep

I wish all of you a wonderful weekend and may all the mothers here have wonderful celebrations.

Love and hugs to all.
    Quand on boit l'eau, il faut penser à sa source

Alien
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

Divatologist....Breaking perfume rules since 1969
    I smells goooooooooooood! Don't believe me? Come smell me!!

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

www.twitter.com/Divatologist www.divatologist.tumblr.com

SotD~Escada's Sunset Heat
    www.rigosplace.com

...xXjEnNyXx...

====MY ADDICTION====

<3<3 PERFUME<3<3

Kapsule Light
    Evenstar