Code of Conduct

Default Dior Jules. Where can I get it?

I am located in Belgium and am wondering if Dior Jules is still in production and where I can get hold of a bottle. Any suggestions or help gratefully received.

Default Re: Dior Jules. Where can I get it?

In France they are found in the stores called Beauty Success - I saw several bottles in the store at my city not long ago.

But they are discontinued right?
    unico grande amore.

Still in production, available in France in all Sephoras.

http://www.sephora.fr/browse/product...dPaginate=true

Quote Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
    Still in production, available in France in all Sephoras.

http://www.sephora.fr/browse/product...dPaginate=true
    Ah thank you.. always wanted to try this classic one.. I found a miniature nearby..
    unico grande amore.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Wüst View Post
    But they are discontinued right?
    ...question already answered...

Last edited by TwoRoads; 8th May 2009 at 12:35 PM.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Wüst View Post
    Ah thank you.. always wanted to try this classic one.. I found a miniature nearby..

A friend brought it to me from a trip to Paris. He, as well as a colleague and two secretaries asked to try it and they found it amazingly disgusting. Comments were along the line "smells like feline urine", "I imagine it on a very old lady", "how can you like it". "do you dare using that" and so forth. Told them they should have some patience. So the next day I wore "comme il faut" and showed them how the blend turned along time. They could not believe it.

Wrapping this up - it is a strange EdT indicated for perfume lovers, fragrance snobs or mid-aged people resorting to scents as a mnemonic devices. And yes, top notes can be described as disgusting for most or "hard to understand" in the case of fragance snobs. In my case, I like its evolving weirdness.

Is Dior Jules really hard to get?

AromiErotici

Great frag if you like gritty, dirty and very edgy scents. NOT for the faint of heart.

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by AromiErotici View Post
    Great frag if you like gritty, dirty and very edgy scents. NOT for the faint of heart.
    My kinda frag!
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I love it but I find, because of its rather sultry character, it is not for all occasion. It reminds me greatly of Eau d'Hermes- another scent for a 'sexier' occasion. Wink. wink.

Quote Originally Posted by andylama View Post
    Gone now. :-( I almost bought it blind, but I hesitated. Oh, well. I'll just tell myself I probably wouldn't have liked it.

AromiErotici

I wear Jules only sporadically in the winter months. I like it but have to be in the mood for its nastiness. If I had to liken this juice to a female type, it would be an econo-hooker from North Philly. It's almost off the hook feral and needs a restraining hand when applying.

I pick up minis from parfumflacons when I want a small amount of the original formulation. A 9 or 10 ml mini of this goes a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyprince View Post
    Gone now. :-( I almost bought it blind, but I hesitated. Oh, well. I'll just tell myself I probably wouldn't have liked it.
    Oops! I think I may have bought the last bottle! I saw the link and jumped on it about twenty minutes ago.

Tonyprince, PM me. I have a fresh 5ml decant in my wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    Oops! I think I may have bought the last bottle! I saw the link and jumped on it about twenty minutes ago.

Tonyprince, PM me. I have a fresh 5ml decant in my wardrobe.
    The link worked this morning indeed.. I was a bit to late aswell, haha
    unico grande amore.

Bump... NM, Dallas (don't mess with) TX!

An Oak Brook IL NM rep helped me out recently. Shoot me a pm if you want her contact info OR hit the Dallas store directly.

yep.
    Simplex Sigillum Veri