Code of Conduct
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lipstick of the Day - What ya wearing?

I'm in my perfect nudey-rose, too - Chanel Rouge Coco Mademoiselle.
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Chanel Rouge Coco in Perlé

Basenotes Plus

Wore MAC Angel - a soft pink.

I wore Kevyn Aucoin Guilty yesterday a sort soft pink with a hint of peach.
    DONNA

My favorite Guerlain Kiss Kiss Rose Ententant was discontinued. But the nice lady at Ulta helped me find something similar. Lancome Sheer Mousse is similar, but it doesn't have the staying power of the Guerlain. You really do get what you pay for. I lick my lips a lot, and after about 30 minutes, this stuff is *gone*.

I do like the cap though. It's magnetic. Makes a satisfying *pop* when you close it just right. Which is good because I can tell horror stories of my lipsticks opening up in my purse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MorganFay View Post
    Guerlain Kiss Kiss Rose Strass
    Where did you find this? Or is this an old tube?
    [I]"Embrace those things which give you pleasure, after all, there is so much mediocrity to endure elsewhere."[/I] -- [URL="http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?p=1496120#post1496120"]Inselaffe[/URL]

Guerlain Rouge Brillant Bianca B12 (pink coral)

I'm wearing Clinique's Vitamin C Lip Smoothie in Rhubarbie, a shimmery nudey-rose.
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

NARS Lip Gloss Orgasm

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Purple Strass

I'm in Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer Wild Rose this morning.

MAC Cremesheen lipstick: Coral Bliss

- - - Updated - - -

MAC Cremesheen lipstick: Coral Bliss

Illamasqua Encounter
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Basenotes Plus

Bobby Brown Rose Petal

I'm in Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer Wild Rose again this morning.

Chantecaille China Rose
    When we come to the other world and meet the millions of Jews who died in the camps and they ask *what have you done for us*.......I will say * I did not forget you*. Simon Wiesenthal

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Baby Shine

Basenotes Plus

Chanel #99 Pirate

^ Wow! I don't know if it's your pic or my monitor RHM, but your Pirate is a lot brighter than mine ...so magenta! Mine is a much deeper true blue-red, but I love the way that one looks!

I'm in Chanel Rouge Coco Mademoiselle again. I really love this one.

Laura Mercier 'Audrey'
    Visit my Norwegian blog
    http://www.hagenpahytta.net
    Gardening, nature, food, perfume, life.

"Gardeners, I think, dream bigger dreams than emperors"
    Mary Cantwell

Basenotes Plus

@ Evangeline, it's the lighting. Pirate is a deep blue-red, the photo makes it look almost pink.

^ Not just pink but hot pink - I like it!

I'm in Lipstick Queen Jean Queen lipstick and gloss now....which on me is remarkably similar to Rouge Coco Mademoiselle, maybe just a whisper more pink ...I'm just drawn to all those pretty nudey-pinky-rosy lipsticks.

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Purple Strass

I'm wearing Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Bonheur this morning.

Basenotes Plus

Chanel Exaltee #93 Fushia!! I've gotten a lot of compliments on this one.

- - - Updated - - -

I think this picture shows the true color of Chanel #99 Pirate better than the one I posted earlier.

A woman can't have too many red lipsticks or nail polishes. Am I right???

^ Now that's the Pirate I know and love. What a perfect blue-red ...Coromandel being the perfect orange-red.

Quote Originally Posted by RHM View Post
    A woman can't have too many red lipsticks or nail polishes. Am I right???
    Right! Or nudey-pinky-rose - those always come in handy, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and I'm loving that Exaltee, too - I think I need more brights.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, well this one's pretty bright. After seeing some pretty great reviews on various beauty blogs, I decided to try a few of the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters, and I'm in Raspberry Pie this morning. It's much more highly pigmented than I expected - I imagined a tinted balm, like Bonne Bell Lip Smackers Dr. Pepper (still a favorite of mine) with just a sheer wash of color, but this is almost just like a regular lipstick, just slightly more transparent and glossy ...somewhat similar to Chanel's Coco Shine lipsticks, but not quite the same formula and silky soft texture, of course. But I like them! I like the texture okay and the colors are fun and they leave a nice stain once they've gone ...it's really very pretty. And they're less than $10 so I can try all the colors that tempt me, and they all tempt me, to be honest, with names like Candy Apple, Strawberry Shortcake, Cherry Tart and Red Velvet ...I can't resist!

MAC Cremesheen Glass, Double Dare

Hope to finish this one soon, although nice color.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    This one was my absolute autumn favorite

- - - Updated - - -

Changed for Shiseido Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer, RD 629

Love the color and moisturazing it gives, wearable red))
    Last edited by Sapfir; 9th February 2013 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapfir View Post
    This one was my absolute autumn favorite
    It really is pretty on everyone - it's a perfect lipstick!

I'm wearing Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Boy this morning.

Boy is just beautiful and perfect all year round. On my with list i m not buying lipsticks for the moment, want to use up what I have

- - - Updated - - -

Strating with nudie Clarins 01 rouge hydra nude and nice toffee smell))

Illamasqua Encounter, this has become my favourite "everyday lippie", one I can easily wear when otherwise barefaced.
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Hello ladies!

I'm in Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer Wild Rose again this morning, my current favorite gloss ...along with about four others, lol!

Basenotes Plus

Rouge Coco Shine #59 Elise Great texture, pretty nude-pink with a tiny bit of gold.

That's a nice one too, RHM. Coco Shine is still my favorite formula at the moment, and it comes in so many beautiful shades. I'm in Bonheur this morning.

Today's star was Cranberry buttershine Clinique. Cool cranberry red, but I'm not so fascinated of that buttery texture anymore...

Basenotes Plus

Wearing my super creamy Bobby Brown #7 Rose Petal

Make up Store, Poppy /dusty rose/

I'm in Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Rebelle today.

Clinique Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick, Cranberry Cream

- - - Updated - - -

Lipgloss of the evening)) is Giorgio Armani Gloss d'Armani Plum 600

- - - Updated - - -

Korres Guava Lipstick, Natural Pink

I'm in Dior Addict Diorkiss this morning.

EOS Strawberry

- - - Updated - - -

Going on with Korres, Natural Pink

I'm in Clinique Glosswear Air Kiss, a barely there but very pretty, slightly shimmery peachy-pink gloss.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiona View Post
    My favorite Guerlain Kiss Kiss Rose Ententant was discontinued. But the nice lady at Ulta helped me find something similar. Lancome Sheer Mousse is similar, but it doesn't have the staying power of the Guerlain. You really do get what you pay for. I lick my lips a lot, and after about 30 minutes, this stuff is *gone*.

I do like the cap though. It's magnetic. Makes a satisfying *pop* when you close it just right. Which is good because I can tell horror stories of my lipsticks opening up in my purse.

- - - Updated - - -

Where did you find this? Or is this an old tube?
    I think I got it at Nordstrom.

- - - Updated - - -

Kiss Kiss Baby Shine

I'm wearing Lancôme Rouge In Love Lipcolor in Rouge Saint Honore, a warm and rosy red.

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Baby Shine

Hello ladies!

I'm in Chanel Rouge Coco Crème Gabrielle this morning.

Mac Cremesheen Glass Double Dare

Basenotes Plus

Chanel Rouge Double Intensite Ultrawear in Violet Sapphire

http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragranc...NTENSITÉ-88831

Guerlain Rouge G Gigi
    Last edited by Sapfir; 23rd February 2013 at 10:59 AM.

I'm in Chanel Rouge Allure Coromandel this evening ...I wish mine still looked like this one.

Dior Addict Fashion Week

I'm in Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Boy this morning.

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Red Strass

I'm in Chanel Rouge Coco Mademoiselle this morning.
    Last edited by Evangeline; 2nd March 2013 at 03:35 PM.

Ilia Arabian nights
    (a sensual red)

I'm in Dior Addict Diorkiss.

Korres Natural Pink

I'm in Chanel Rouge Allure Coromandel again this evening.

Starting with eos strawberry balm

And today I wear Essential Care lipstick, raspberry

I'm wearing Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Misia this morning.

Korres Natural Pink
    Last edited by Sapfir; 3rd March 2013 at 06:11 PM.