Code of Conduct
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Lipstick of the Day - What ya wearing?

Evangeline, you are absolutely right! My old eyes tend to see what they want. It's always going to "raging orange" to me.

Today I wore Chanel Alexandrite with Aqualumiere Gloss #82 Friandise over it.
    RHM's Vintage, Rare & Pretty Darn Good items on offer: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/380...old-Pour-Femme

Quote Originally Posted by RHM View Post
    Evangeline, you are absolutely right! My old eyes tend to see what they want. It's always going to "raging orange" to me.
    Hehe, I totally get it - my eyes aren't so young anymore either! Thanks for letting me rib you a little bit.

I've been in rtamara's gorgeous Madame Batifole again. Lurve!

Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

MAC Chili
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

I'm wearing Givenchy Le Rouge in Grenat Initié tonight.

Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

MAC So Chaud

I'm in Chanel Rouge Allure Coromandel this evening.

Basenotes Plus

Just some EOS Lip balm today.
    8402146162_265cdc5491.jpg
    RHM's Vintage, Rare & Pretty Darn Good items on offer: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/380...old-Pour-Femme

I am having a terrible cold. My lips are very dry and scratchy at the moment. Lucas Pawpaw balm for me today.

I hope you're feeling better soon, Blue Eyez.

I'm in Rouge Allure Pirate tonight.

Basenotes Plus

Chanel Rouge Orage #23
    Attachment 21660
    Wearing this beauty again today with Chanel Rose Cuivre #47 lip pencil.

Thank you, Evangeline.

Some Mouthwatering Berry Volupte Sheer Candy by YSL later this afternoon. Such a great summer shade and super moisturising texture.

Chanel Rouge Coco Crème Légende today. I found this last night in a purse that I don't often carry, and it was such a pleasant surprise - I thought I had lost it!

In Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Rendez Vous

S173870_XLARGE.jpg
    We live only to discover beauty. All else is a form of waiting. ~Kahlil Gibran

Basenotes Plus

Nars Dolce Vita matte lip pencil

I'm in Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer Nakkar this morning.

Puckering up in Chanel Rouge Allure Pirate with Chanel Le Crayon Lèvres Precision lipliner in Rouge Profund.

Basenotes Plus

Xscent, that looks like a very pretty combination.

I wore Chanel Crazed #32, with the lip pencil in Natural. In some light it looks more neutral, the lip liner definitely enhances that. With a plum liner it looks more plum, like the picture.
    $(KGrHqV,!rUFEuVIguCUBRjDJgLr4!~~60_35.JPG

RHM very pretty plum. I haven't yet got into plums. Reds have me somewhat distracted currently so I decided to break out a pretty pink today. Chanel Coco Shine #87 Rendez-Vous

Chanel Coco Shine in Dialogue

Illamasqua Howl

Chanel Rouge Allure Coromandel this evening

YSL lip balm, no lipstick today

MAC Dangerous

Rouge Dior Rose Harpers

Love it!!!

Basenotes Plus

New Chanel ROUGE DOUBLE INTENSITÉ reformulated ultra wear lip colors. Mine is Intense Beige, an odd looking color in the tube but extremely versatile & wearable.

Ooh, I just came across this thread! Lately I've been wearing Nars matte Scarlet Empress. Love it!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Illamasqua Howl

Basenotes Plus

Hello, 5O! good to see an old friend here.

Wearing Chanel Violet Sapphire, now discontinued

Estee Lauder Mirror Orchid

Hello, 5O! good to see an old friend here.

Wearing Chanel Violet Sapphire, now discontinued
    Ditto! The pleasure is all mine.

Rouge Dior Purple Sultan Satin

I'm in my old standby Chanel Rouge Coco Mademoiselle this morning.

Dior Addict Rose Altesse

Illamasqua Howl

Hello ladies!

I'm in Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Misia this morning.

- - - Updated - - -

..and tonight I'm in Rouge G de Guerlain Madame Batifole.

Clinique Chubby Stick in Heaping Hazelnut

Today I changed to another Nars, semi-matte Shanghai Express. I thought it would go well with the dark grey clouds overhead,
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Fiveoaks_Bouquet View Post
    Today I changed to another Nars, semi-matte Shanghai Express. I thought it would go well with the dark grey clouds overhead.
    Very pretty! Did it?

I'm back in Rouge Allure Pirate for the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    Very pretty! Did it?

I'm back in Rouge Allure Pirate for the evening.

Thank you, Evangeline! It went perfectly. In the photos it looks somewhat similar to your Pirate, too.

By Terry Kiss Me Quick, a deep raspberry with shimmer.
    DONNA

Rouge Dior Nude in Illusion

In Chanel Rouge Allure 104 Passion today.

I'm in Rouge Dior Couture lipstick in Rialto today.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    I'm in Rouge Dior Couture lipstick in Rialto today.

I bought this a few weeks ago. It is a wonderful and rare red! It's cold (blueish), but has a quiet brown base. I really love it! It's definitely a red, but never too much. Let's hope Dior never discontinue it! (we know they do, but we are allowed to HOPE!). :-)

Basenotes Plus

Hmmmm, the dior Rialto looks really good! I'll have to check it out.

Xscent, I couldn't decide between Passion & Gabrielle. However, I prefer the hydrating formula, so I went with Gabrielle.

Similar color…

5a72937a5f9807de502e0c1af411b2ba.jpg

Plaza by Dior

Del Rio by MAC

RHM - I'm sure you'd like the Dior Rialto - it's a really lovely, almost neutral rosy/berry red, and like dorthea mentions, it's never too much, so it's perfect for daytime as well as evening. And I love Gabrielle ...sooo pretty, another soft and warm rosy red, it's my favorite daytime red. I like Passion also, but it's much more intense and dramatic and very similar to Pirate; I find these are better for after dark ...but I like all the formulae, so that's never much help when I'm trying to decide, lol!

I'm in Gabrielle now, Rouge Coco Crème.

Chanel Rouge Allure Le Précieuse for the very first time. It's a blue based matt red from the Christmas collection.

I'm wearing Lipstick Queen Medieval this morning.

Sophisto MAC

I'm in Chanel Rouge Coco Mademoiselle again.

Dior Addict in Rose Altesse

Dior Addict Extreme Plaza

I'm in Chanel Rouge Coco Crème Légende this morning.

Guerlain Gracy

I'm wearing Givenchy Le Rouge Brun Cachemire today.

Chanel Coco Rouge Shine Bonheur

^^ Oh, I love that one, Blue Eyez - such a pretty almost-purple violet.

And I'm in Rouge Coco Shine Misia this morning.

I am on the same page here, Evangeline! Love this shade.