Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Best Cheapo/Drugstore scents

A little tip for all you UK BN'ers... if you like your cheapos I really do recommend you get yourself down to ASDA supermarket.

An old favourite of mine, Brut Aquatonic, which is now known as simply "AquaTonic Man" (rebranded) is being sold in there for the cheeky little sum of just £1 !!! So you're getting a 50ml bottle for just one sob, and it's well worth it if you like your cheapos!!!!
    My Current 5 stars..... Brut, Lynx Java, Lynx Oriental, Lynx Musk, Lynx Inca, Lynx Fever, Addiction Spice Fire, Hugo Energise, Sean Jean Unforgivable, Burberry Touch, Jean Paul Gaultier Le M‚le, cKBe & cK1

I like what I like, so sue me!

Default Re: Best Cheapo/Drugstore scents

In order of heirarchy for me the best would be...

1. Gillette splash aftershave - love this stuff more than my Boss Bottled, Acqua Di Gio, Drakkar Noir, and the other 12 designer frags in my collection. Do yourself a favour and try it. Think clean,citrusy, masculine...but witho ther notes I cant distinguish to give it some dimension and interest. 5/5 with this one!

2. Brut - can't beat a classic, and, if you do a bit of internet research, you'll see that it smells good for a reason - it's loaded with many of the aphrodisiac scents like vanilla,patchouli,sandalwood,jasmine and ylang-ylang (these notes that I've listed are only the aphrodisiac notes in it, but it has other notes too)...

3.Imperial Leather (we get it in a 100ml aftershave here in New Zealand)...

Others you maye like: Jovan Musc (I don't like it much, it sours on my skin, but you might)...and personally I like most of the Playboy range (Hollywood, Vegas and New York mainly)...