Code of Conduct

Default Need suggestions !!

Holy crap, I haven't been on basenotes since Nov '08 ! haha.

My last purchase was Musc Ravageur and I have only used it about 10 times. I have only finished Armani Code, Allure, and Polo DB. All the rest are kind of going to waste.. I'm just not into this stuff really like I used to be

I'm trying to sell a few of the more popular scents I have to friends, and I'm just trying to make my wardrobe very limited now. All of my scents left seem to be pretty bad for summertime use, so it's time for a change.

I came here to ask you guy's, and girls if they would like to chime in, what are some of the best summery, light scents to come out since November.. I really just want a nice scent I can find easily at a department store. No need for me to get niche or anything like that anymore..

Thanks in advance to everyone that can help out

Default Re: Need suggestions !!

Available at Sephora:

Gendarme (been around for a while)
    Burberry the Beat for Men (came out in February)
    Thierry Mugler Cologne (been around for a while)
    Last edited by adonis; 21st May 2009 at 01:16 AM.

One of my best summer scents is Cologne 68 by Guerlain. It literally has one of the most mouth-watering topnotes I have ever encountered in a fragrance. It's extremely wearable, light, decent longevity and sillage for a "cologne" (even though it's an EDT) and is very enjoyable. Seriously, this is a complex cologne; it goes from ripe and citrusy, to warm and resinous, yet remains extremely subtle. It can be found it most Guerlain counters in most department stores and is reasonably priced.

Quote Originally Posted by scent View Post
    One of my best summer scents is Cologne 68 by Guerlain. It literally has one of the most mouth-watering topnotes I have ever encountered in a fragrance. It's extremely wearable, light, decent longevity and sillage for a "cologne" (even though it's an EDT) and is very enjoyable. Seriously, this is a complex cologne; it goes from ripe and citrusy, to warm and resinous, yet remains extremely subtle. It can be found it most Guerlain counters in most department stores and is reasonably priced.
    agreed, and it's relatively cheap for Guerlain counter fragrances and it's amazing in summertime
    I am not afraid... I was born to do this.

-Joan of Arc

I checked out Nautica Oceans and Diesel Only The Brave today. I liked Oceans but the Diesel one is just a copy of the original Allure. I love Allure so this isn't a bad thing, I'm just looking for something a little different.

I know I won't be finding DIFFERENT anytime soon with the summer time, fresh aquatics at the department stores, but I'm still looking

Thanks for the suggestions so far, I'll have to look into them this weekend.