Code of Conduct

Default XSsssssssssssssss

Man, what a great and uplifting fragrance. Every time I wear it I feel very good. If Himalaya smells better (which some people say no) I should get it. I get a very nice mint? and cucumber note with flowers, well done and nicely blended. It last for a long time with a moderated sillage. Most of the times I wear it I get a compliments. At one stage it seems sweet and sour (on me).
    I also like the fact that I never smells it on anyone.
    This one escaped my radar for 15 years, never cared for it, I think must be the bottle, it does not look very appealing rather ordinary and vulgar . One of those pleasant surprises. I wish I could get my hands on XS Extreme.
    Two thumbs up!
    The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

Dependent

Default Re: XSsssssssssssssss

Not sure how it compares to niche, but XS always reminds me a bit of eternity and coolwater....

I prefer XS over Himalaya.

The longevity is better and it smells way better than the 'ambergris' drydown of Himalaya.

In fact Paco Rabanne XS is the only fragrance in my wardrobe that I had sold and reacquired. I was a newbie and was bitten by the Creed bug when I sold my bottle of XS.......

I'd love to try XS Extreme now which I believe lasts even longer than XS

Sur la Plage

XS does not really do much for me personally. But I am also not very fond of Himalaya either.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

It's been a long time since I tried Extreme, but at the time I preferred the standard XS.
    Renato

YESssssssssss

Great scent...one of the best i own. I always end up spraying this on...in the end neglecting my other frags...sigh...

I tried both.
    To me XS is just the soulless version of Himalaya, although the top and notes are similar. Not to mention ambergris drydown of Himalaya is very well done, one of the best in its genre.

My skin loves Himalaya, too. 8hrs+ of longevity easily.

It's too bad XS doesn't last so long on me.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by zliang View Post
    It's too bad XS doesn't last so long on me.
    you could try the extreme version, tho like renato, i still prefer the original...

Where can the extreme version be found?

To me this scent 3 parts of Eternity, Cool Water, and a dash of Platinum Egoiste. Does nothing for me and is one of the weakest in the Paco line up.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewfoo View Post
    you could try the extreme version, tho like renato, i still prefer the original...
    I've got an FB of the original so I don't plan to get an FB of the extreme. Perhaps someone can help with an idea I have:

http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?p=1520261