Code of Conduct

Default Inquiry on the bottle of Tea Rose (Perfumer's Workshop)

I saw a 1oz bottle of Tea Rose by Perfumer's Workshop at a small shop and was about to buy it. However, when I checked the bottle, it didn't have a batch code printed anywhere although it had one "engraved" at the bottom of the box. Also, the cap was a bit loose and the spray nozzles was from plastic. I'd like to know if that's how the bottle should be.

BTW, the background of my question is the rampant fake perfumes in my country, regardless of the price (i.e. you can find fakes of very cheap perfumes). In this case, it is cheap, but I don't want to spend anything for a fake scent.

Thank you.

Default Re: Inquiry on the bottle of Tea Rose (Perfumer's Workshop)

I have a 4 oz. bottle (lifetime supply) of Tea Rose by The Perfumuer's Workshop Ltd. There is a batch number and bar code on the bottom of the box, and the batch number on the bottom of the bottle. The spray nozzle is plastic and the cap is silver toned metal that fits quite snugly. I don't know if that's helpful or not, but it's hard to imagine anyone going to the trouble of faking a bottle of Tea Rose. It's so inexpensive and easy to find online.

Quote Originally Posted by lilybelle View Post
    I have a 4 oz. bottle (lifetime supply) of Tea Rose by The Perfumuer's Workshop Ltd. There is a batch number and bar code on the bottom of the box, and the batch number on the bottom of the bottle.
    Thank you. Is the batch number printed on the bottle or on a sticker? I didn't find any on the bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by lilybelle View Post
    I don't know if that's helpful or not, but it's hard to imagine anyone going to the trouble of faking a bottle of Tea Rose. It's so inexpensive and easy to find online.
    As I mentioned, it's very rampant here, especially the "refilling." There are people who purchase empty bottles to be refilled. You can find cheap frags such as Benetton Hold/Cold amongst them. So, extra care has to be taken when making a purchase either online or offline.

Hmm, anyone has the 1 oz bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by zliang View Post
    Thank you. Is the batch number printed on the bottle or on a sticker? I didn't find any on the bottle.
    You're welcome, and yes, it's printed on the bottom of the bottle in black, not a sticker.