Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: S o t D Sunday 24 May

Good evening! Long but great day for me. Hula practice this morning, sweetened by the gingery Saffron James 'Ume. Then a wonderful (and WAY overdue) massage. Now I'm fragrant with this wonderful oil, which I found on my recent visit to Hampton Court:

It's just fantastic!

Wordbird, I just caught up and want to wish you an easy-as-possible surgery and quick recovery. I loved your Small Chocolate Greedy story!

Hugs from Heidi

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Asha View Post
    I took a spontaneous trip to scentbar today, and smelled lots of things...and ended up wearing a few!
    Where did you manage to fit 10 different scents on your body at the same time?!? I can barely tell one from the other when I wear more than two...

I bow to the new master...
    Has everyone checked out my Top 100 Blog??

Quote Originally Posted by rogalal View Post
    Where did you manage to fit 10 different scents on your body at the same time?!? I can barely tell one from the other when I wear more than two...

I bow to the new master...
    Aw, I did not wear all of them!

All were sprayed on strips, and I ended up wearing four fragrances. I must admit, my nose got an intense workout trying to keep them all straight. There were others, too--Nicolai Pour Homme, C&S Dark Rose, Eau de Polder, Biehl al01, etc. In the end I had to narrow it down so I could get a clear picture of what I was smelling.

Blog Entries

Thanks for the Small story Wordbird! I can never resist chocolate either. Tonight DH brought a box of chocolate chip cookies home from the bakery because I asked him too, alas. He's so good to me, even when he's doing me wrong. They won't last a week. I'll be thinking of you next week, but I'm sure things will be Just Fine.

Wearing Donna Karan Chaos this evening for the first time in about eight months. I had lost my bottle last year and discovered it tonight, accidently stored away with some summer clothes! I haven't lost anything in ages, so it's nice to know I'm just clumsy, not careless.

Or maybe I am-- I also just found a BNIB bottle of AP Eclat de Jasmine in a TJ Maxx bag with the receipt. I thought I'd gotten rid of all these! The receipt is 60 days old as of tomorrow, but I'll see if they'll give me store credit. I believe there is still a bottle on the Marketplace, so I won't bother putting it up for sale there.

DH and I are both home tomorrow, happy for the long weekend. Especially since the Coca-Cola 600 was rained out today and will hopefully run at 9:00 tomorrow morning (that's a car racing thing).

Goodnight everyone!
    Last edited by Heartwood; 25th May 2009 at 06:51 AM.
    Eddie: Sweetie, what are you drinking?
    Patsy: Oh, this? Chanel No. 5.
    -- Absolutely Fabulous