Code of Conduct

Default Paco Rabanne pour homme vs Boucheron Pour homme.

Which of these two would you prefer as a classic, sophisticated summer scent for an elegant man?

Default Re: Paco Rabanne pour homme vs Boucheron Pour homme.

I guess both. Yet strictly as a summer scent, Paco Rabanne PH.

I agree, the Boucheron PH EDP may wear heavy for a summer fragrance. I actually regard it as an all time classic fall fragrance.

Your post must surely be in jest! Paco versus Boucheron PH EDP? This is like comparing a rusted out beater Datsun 280Z to a Mercedes.

No doubt about it. I absolutely LOVE Boucheron PH EDP. It is actually one of the first fine fragrances that I ever acquired back in 1998.

As some very wise counsel, please do not make the mistake of buying blind. Definitely sample to be positive the fragrance works with your skin chemistry and your fragrance preferences. I have bought blind as many others have and have always lived to regret it. On a rare occasion, one gets lucky. However, this is seldom the case. Most of us regret blind buys and have vowed to never buy blind again.

If it meets your fragrance preferences, definitely score the Boucheron PH EDP! Also, make sure that you are acquiring the EDP version.

Best,

TJ
    Last edited by TigerJuice; 29th May 2009 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Grammar!

I love both of them. As for summer, go for Paco because it's lighter and just seems suitable for any season and any occasion. I wear it all year long.

Boucheron isn't bad in summer, but apply it sparingly. Its sillage and longevity will kill everything within 50 ft. of you if you put too much on. Otherwise, it's a fabulous chypre fragrance. Extremely elegant.
    Last edited by shamu1; 29th May 2009 at 03:25 AM.

I can only speak of Paco Rabanne. I own and love it. Based on what everyone is saying about Boucheron, it sounds like Paco is the way to go.

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

Paco Rabanne pH, released in 1973, has been around longer than Boucheron pH (1991). The time difference has to count for something.

They are not similar scents but they both "deliver their messages" brilliantly.

IMO, they both deserve to be counted among the classics.
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!