Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Hugo Energise vs Joop Jump vs Versace Pour Homme

perfume4life , I hope you do not mind me doing so, but I am gonna recommend you try these other fragrances by the labels

Hugo Boss : Give Dark Blue a chance. Just keep in mind that generally Hugo Boss are always at high prices and rarely discounted.

Versace : Baby Blue Jeans . Great for warm weather and very pleasant. Nice bottle too !

Joop! : Jump is a good choice and seems to have goo reviews, although I have not tried it.

Default Re: Hugo Energise vs Joop Jump vs Versace Pour Homme

Quote Originally Posted by Surfacing View Post
    perfume4life , I hope you do not mind me doing so, but I am gonna recommend you try these other fragrances by the labels

Hugo Boss : Give Dark Blue a chance. Just keep in mind that generally Hugo Boss are always at high prices and rarely discounted.

Versace : Baby Blue Jeans . Great for warm weather and very pleasant. Nice bottle too !

Joop! : Jump is a good choice and seems to have goo reviews, although I have not tried it.
    Yeah thank for your feedback, I have not try Versace Baby Blue Jeans and Hugo Boss Dark Blue will give it a try i like bottle of Hugo boss Dark blue it look beautiful also Versace blue jean.