Code of Conduct

Default Lonestar Memories

I would like to know opinions from people that actually wear it. Do you get tired of it? How does people around you finds it? Pleasant or offensive? I think the juice is weir and unique but I do not think I could be able to wear it, or maybe I will. I need to hear from actual wearers . thank you
    The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

Default Re: Lonestar Memories

I wear it often and I really enjoy it, maybe because I don't have that BBQ/Beef association with it. My girl and other friends to seem to enjoy it on me -- no negative reaction from anyone so far.

I haven't gotten tired of it yet.

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

I don't get the beef jerky thing either, so I enjoy it for its smoky, tarry, deserty and leathery aspect. I never wear very much as it could easily overwhelm. I often wear it when I am actually riding horses and it truly fits in with that stable vibe. Haven't tried it at work, though........

I think it smells like a cheap bottle of aftershave. Patchouli 24 is way better.

I worked my way through one of Andy Tauer's generous samples of this. I really liked it. It's been high up on my "to buy" list for over a year, but for whatever reason I've yet to buy it.

I've sampled it a couple of times and I can't stand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyprince View Post
    I've sampled it a couple of times and I can't stand it.
    I'm there too. Sorry, wish I could give a less biased comment. It is terribly obnoxious on me, a total scrubber.
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas

It smells horrible on me, but it does seem to work for the right skin chemistry.

Not bad but not good either; I definitely wouldn't buy a bottle (or a decant).
    Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them. - Immanuel Kant

thanks!
    The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

I don't wear it often but I do enjoy it when I do. I get something like chocolate and spicy coffee notes in the patchouli, not strong but there, along with the smoke and carnation--very rich and murky, this stuff. It keeps you busy noticing new things when you wear it.