Code of Conduct

Default Most reputable store online to buy creed. Neimans doesn't have one I want

I want to know a reputable online store to try Creed.
    Last edited by jrd4t; 5th June 2009 at 12:35 AM.

Default Re: Most reputable store online to buy creed. Niemans doesn't have one I want

I got the good stuff from Scentiments

http://www.scentiments.com/Product/D...spx?name=Creed

There's also Costco although their selection is more limited. If they have what you want, you can be pretty certain the frag is real.

http://www.costco.com/Common/Categor...41*&lang=en-US
    Last edited by adonis; 5th June 2009 at 12:31 AM.

Default Re: Most reputable store online to buy creed. Neimans doesn't have one I want

I've ordered from http://www.parfumsraffy.com/ before and they're legit (they even say they have official permission from Creed to sell their line). Customer service is good too, although a bit slow when I had a problem with my Neroli Sauvage (each batch is different from one to the next no matter where you buy from).
    Sales thread here

Default Re: Most reputable store online to buy creed. Neimans doesn't have one I want

I just got Original Vetiver from Beautyencounter.com. It was legit and cheap.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Which one are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by mtgprox05 View Post
    Yes sir. Beauty encounter is where I get my creeds

I have had very good experience buying Creeds from fragrancenet.com
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

eBay; reliable, trusted, sellers, selling them for as low as $49.99!

(just kidding)

-Fragrancenet is a good place to start, cheaper than beauty-enounter (because they have a bunch of coupons), I believe, but they have some cheaper 4.0 oz testers on BE. Both are good. Or you can try the basenotes trading forums (:
    Spring/Summer Wardrobe: vetiver extraordinaire, rose 31, terre d'hermes!

When I first read here that Creed was available at Costco I swear I thought it was a joke. Until I clicked the link. Maybe it's because I shop at Sam's.

I prefer to do my business with BeautyEncounter as opposed to Fragrancenet or any of the other online discounters. I have experienced first hand the customer service at BE and it's really great, they seem to care so much about their customers and it feels like a smaller company mentality despite their inventory. Something just worries me about the other sites, perhaps it's just their perceived size.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Question remains unanswered - which one do you want ?
    Last edited by achanna; 5th June 2009 at 03:31 PM.
    My Top Six - Guerlain Vetiver, Santal Noble, Bois Du Portugal, Antaeus, GIT, Vetiver Extraordinaire

Wardrobe

Portugal. Thanks you "guys"

Yeah Houston Neiman doesn't have Bois du Portugal either.

Quote Originally Posted by mtgprox05 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bfree View Post
    Yes sir. Beauty encounter is where I get my creeds
    I've ordered regular designer frags from BeautyEncounter and had no problems. Oddly enough, I never thought to do a search for Creeds. Maybe I'll try ordering from them. They don't have a 4 oz size of Bois du Portugal for some reason. They do however have the 4 oz size of GIT and it says "Hot 100," which makes me think that if you order GIT from them then it might very well be very new stock. Am I wrong in making this assumption? Also, I'm actually a bit surprised that it is so popular there. Other than people at basenotes and other fragrance forums, do that many people even know about Creed?

Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    I got the good stuff from Scentiments

http://www.scentiments.com/Product/D...spx?name=Creed
    Scentiments seems to have a lot of promise, but they are so often out of stock with their Creeds. I wish they would get them in stock more often!

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    I've ordered regular designer frags from BeautyEncounter and had no problems. Oddly enough, I never thought to do a search for Creeds. Maybe I'll try ordering from them. They don't have a 4 oz size of Bois du Portugal for some reason. They do however have the 4 oz size of GIT and it says "Hot 100," which makes me think that if you order GIT from them then it might very well be very new stock. Am I wrong in making this assumption? Also, I'm actually a bit surprised that it is so popular there. Other than people at basenotes and other fragrance forums, do that many people even know about Creed?
    I do not believe Bois du Portugal comes in a 4 oz size.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Basenotes Institution

Aedes.com
    "The beginning of freedom is the realization that you are not the "thinker." The moment you start watching the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated. You then begin to realize that there is a vast realm of intelligence beyond thought, that thought is only a tiny aspect of that intelligence. You also realize that all the things that truly matter - beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace - arise from beyond the mind.

You begin to awaken"

-- Eckhart Tolle

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    I do not believe Bois du Portugal comes in a 4 oz size.
    Correct!

Royal Delight is the other Millesime that doesn't come in the 4 oz size. I wonder why?

Any chance someone could answer my question about the freshness of GIT from beauty encounter? The 4 oz size of GIT and says "Hot 100," which makes me think that if you order GIT from them then it might very well be very new stock.

Also, mtfprox05, when you got OV from beautyencounter, were the numbers rubbed off? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    Any chance someone could answer my question about the freshness of GIT from beauty encounter? The 4 oz size of GIT and says "Hot 100," which makes me think that if you order GIT from them then it might very well be very new stock.

Also, mtfprox05, when you got OV from beautyencounter, were the numbers rubbed off? Thanks!
    I can't answer the first portion about GIT but your theory certainly makes sense. The second part however, is tricky. There were no serial numbers on mine, however there was no sign of tampering at all and it came shrink-wrapped. If I'm not mistaken though, in 2008 Creed stopped putting serial numbers on their bottles. That would then lead me to believe that what I got, and most likely what you will get, is brand new stock.

Ahhhh.... Creed. Haven't the foggiest notion about who's got what stock at what price, but I agree with mtgprox that beautyencounter is a great outfit. I like perfumeemporium as well.