Code of Conduct

Cool Can't Keep Them From Going!

So now that summer is here (85 yesterday and looks to be about the same today) I've run into some problems..

In the humidity I perspire a LOT.. usually I wear a t-shirt underneath my polo/dress shirts. Also, when I'm driving around - I'll have the sunroof and all windows open. AC is great, but I try to avoid it when I can.

So between the perspiration and driving around with the windows open, etc. I'm thinking that my fragrances aren't sticking to me - rather I'm melting them off and they're evaporating/disappearing rapidly. Is the cure frequent reapplications? More cowbell?

Default Re: Can't Keep Them From Going!

I have the same problem, although it doesn't stem from perspiration. I have to travel a considerable lot to the workplace, and during the travel a lot of wind blowing onto me in Trains, Buses etc tend to wipe off the scent I spray when I step out of home. Our hot and humid weather is another problem.

The only solution I've found is -- to carry an atomizer to reapply when I arrive at the workplace. Reapply again post lunch if required.

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

Sweating, showers, monsoons doesn't remove Geir. I wish he'd make a "Geir Dry" version and take out most of the cloying sweetness.
    Last edited by adonis; 5th June 2009 at 09:14 PM.

Cowbell is the definite solution to this problem.

Spraying on your clothes might help (in addition to Amit's suggestion).
    Spring/Summer Wardrobe: vetiver extraordinaire, rose 31, terre d'hermes!