Code of Conduct

Default Theorema vs Leggero

I'm a huge Fendi Theorema fan and I've been curious about the Theorema Leggero. I can't find any BN info on it and I wondered if someone might have tried this and be able to offer me comparative info. Any comments are appreciated!
    Comme l'amour, le parfum doit captiver la femme dès le premier contact---André Fraysse

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Theorema vs Leggero

Hi. I too am a Theorema enthusiast. I have not tried the Leggero but I have tried the Esprit d'ete which, for a flanker, is marvelous. As you know all three types are discontinued so, I have been snagging them up where ever I see them. The Esprit d'ete really reminds me of summer and the beach so for spring and summer I use the Esprit d'ete and fall winter marks the use of Theorema. Good luck.

Default Re: Theorema vs Leggero

Quote Originally Posted by N_Tesla View Post
    Hi. I too am a Theorema enthusiast. I have not tried the Leggero but I have tried the Esprit d'ete which, for a flanker, is marvelous. As you know all three types are discontinued so, I have been snagging them up where ever I see them. The Esprit d'ete really reminds me of summer and the beach so for spring and summer I use the Esprit d'ete and fall winter marks the use of Theorema. Good luck.
    Thanks for that information. I haven't tried the Esprit d'Ete...I think I must try them all now! Yaaaay!
    Comme l'amour, le parfum doit captiver la femme dès le premier contact---André Fraysse

I love Theorema and Esprit d'Ete even more. However, I found the Leggero disappointing. It is very different than the others. It is much lighter and more citrusy and doesn't last nearly as long. It's been awhile since I wore it. You're really not missing much with Leggero though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy View Post
    I love Theorema and Esprit d'Ete even more. However, I found the Leggero disappointing. It is very different than the others. It is much lighter and more citrusy and doesn't last nearly as long. It's been awhile since I wore it. You're really not missing much with Leggero though.
    Kazzy, thanks so much for the help/description!

This thread made me order Esprit d'Ete unsniffed - and I love it! Thank you! I love the original Theorema too, but I haven't tried the Leggero - don't think I need a lighter version.

AnnaSa, I got a small decant of the Leggero. It's very lemony in the opening, stays that way for a while, then gets the Theorema-esqueness that we love in the drydown. I'm still undecided about it.

Quote Originally Posted by lovethescents View Post
    AnnaSa, I got a small decant of the Leggero. It's very lemony in the opening, stays that way for a while, then gets the Theorema-esqueness that we love in the drydown. I'm still undecided about it.
    Hmmm, sounds kind of interesting, do you think I should try it out? Why oh why have Fendi discontinued these great fragrances?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaSa View Post
    Hmmm, sounds kind of interesting, do you think I should try it out? Why oh why have Fendi discontinued these great fragrances?
    Fendi makes no sense, I have no idea! Should you try it? I think you should since you're a Theorema-lover...I've contacted you...