Code of Conduct

Thread: Creed Rosalie

Default Creed Rosalie

This one just flew under the radar... Creed have launched limited edition fragrance Rosalie exclusively for UK department store Selfridges (see, Creed doesn't ignore you, UK basenoters ).

Notes: English rose, jasmine, lily, lemon, bergamot, coriander, pepper and berry.

UK BNers, any impressions from a sample or something ?
    -

Default Re: Creed Rosalie

Sounds yummy. Hopefully someone will post about it soon.
    Quand on boit l'eau, il faut penser à sa source

Interesting! Only in flacons at this point?

I went to Selfridges today and didn't see anything new on the Creed line. Perhaps I'll try again in the next few weeks, watch this space
    "What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured" Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Quote Originally Posted by Aerandir4 View Post
    I went to Selfridges today and didn't see anything new on the Creed line. Perhaps I'll try again in the next few weeks, watch this space
    Hmm, at a total of 100 bottles (according to NST) it's probably stashed away. And no testers, I would assume . It sounds nice enough until the berry at the end. I'm tired of fruity rose.
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

Quote Originally Posted by the_good_life View Post
    Hmm, at a total of 100 bottles (according to NST) it's probably stashed away. And no testers, I would assume . It sounds nice enough until the berry at the end. I'm tired of fruity rose.
    It would be intriguing to try something new from Creed, the only two I like from their line is GIT and BDP so far.
    "What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured" Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

zztopp, aren't you having a phone conversation with Erwin Creed this week? Would you ask him to describe the new juices slated for release this year? thx