Yes, not a lot of information to go by! Since I'm not a fan of Issey myself, I can recommend the dept store choices that I like/find interesting:
* The Kenzo line is generally well reviewed; my favorites are Amour (vanilla oriental) and Flower Oriental (oriental). I always see Kenzo at Sephora, not sure about Macy's/Nordstroms
* Guerlain - L'Instant de Guerlain (floral vanilla)
* Dior - Hypnotic Poison (almond oriental)
* Chanel - No 5 Eau Premier (revamped classic, good reviews)
* Tocca - Brigitte (light spicy)
Also, you cannot go wrong by stopping by Chanel and Guerlain counters and sniffing anything they have on offer. Quality is generally pretty good (although I know some of the classics do not agree with me). But worth a try. I'd rather do that than sniff the latest Paris Hilton, you know?