Code of Conduct

Default Dreamer - how many sprits?

Hi everyone,

This site has been very useful to me over the years and I have recently bought The Dreamer, finally after knowing about the scent for well over 5 years now.

I haven't used it yet but I want to ask how many squirts I should put on? I like "quite subtle" and I have heard it is quite strong, so what do you reckon?

Thanks everyone!

Default Re: Dreamer - how many sprits?

3 to the chest after you get out of the shower... two to the wrists after you put on your clothes... 2 to the front of your neck and 1 to the back of your neck... two to the shirt... two more on each side of each wrist, and then rub together... if you aren't working that day go spray one on the tv, another three on the couch, two on the armchair, one on the ottoman, and fifteen throughout the air... for what it costs to buy a bottle go spray a couple on the dog and the cat if you want... you can never get too much of a good thing, and the dreamer is a "very" good thing
    At your service

Quote Originally Posted by decillisjl View Post
    3 to the chest after you get out of the shower... two to the wrists after you put on your clothes... 2 to the front of your neck and 1 to the back of your neck... two to the shirt... two more on each side of each wrist, and then rub together... if you aren't working that day go spray one on the tv, another three on the couch, two on the armchair, one on the ottoman, and fifteen throughout the air... for what it costs to buy a bottle go spray a couple on the dog and the cat if you want... you can never get too much of a good thing, and the dreamer is a "very" good thing
    Now that's funny

lol

Think I will just experiment. Will try once then maybe move onto two the next time!

If any doubt , nothing over 3. two to neck a one to the chest.

The thing with The Dreamer is that it "blooms" unexpectedly during the middle of the day. On several occasions I've been overcome with a huge cloud of it mid afternoon after hardly noticing it for a couple of hours. Maybe it has something to do with stress or perspiration... but boy it can get strong when you least expect it. I use one shot to the chest and one shot to the top of the right wrist.

Teddius

I find 6 or 7 sprays under my clothes adequate.
    It's not as long lasting with strength on me, as most of my other scents are - and has pretty much conked out by the end of a working day.
    Renato

With my stronger fragrances, instead of applying to both wrists, I may just spray one and rub the other. I'll apply 1 spray to my chest, and then spray one side of my neck, and spread that spray on the opposite side.

wizs

While I cannot imagine acquiring a new fragrance after five years of anticipation and checking in here before actually using it, apparently you have done so. Asuming that is really the case let me say this about The Dreamer:

Fascinated by the fact that this was the last fragrance that could be truely attributed to Versace I tried it a few times at the counter, which I passed inevitably daily after lunch. It seemed fleeting. I didn't get a clear grasp. I persisted and eventually, after work one day while running the dog I sniffed my hand thinking it was gone, I finally "got" it. I went into a dream. Out on the street, I went into a dream. Then again, there I was on the street again.

This "Dreamer" stuff seemed way too subtle to me but turned out to be strong stuff. Be careful dude.
    Last edited by Cerberus; 14th June 2009 at 12:38 AM.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    wizs

While I cannot imagine acquiring a new fragrance after five years of anticipation and checking in here before actually using it
    me too