Code of Conduct

Default Lost Trench Coat Belt, Advice?

Hey there
    Can anyone give me advice on replacing a lost belt to my trench coat? It is from Zara and I lost the belt on the train. Extremely annoying. Still wearable but looked better with the belt. Belt had a silver coloured buckle, and was Cotton/Polyester. Coat is black, as was the belt.

Cannot get a replacement from Zara. It is a fashion shop and is therefore not going to give me a belt off another coat as then that would be unsellable.

Any business on the net or in London which could help with such a thing would be much appreciated, after all, it is essentially a piece of black cotton/polyester hybrid material rectangular shaped and pointed at on end, the other end having a very simply buckle on.
    Advice would be great.
    Thanks

Default Re: Lost Trench Coat Belt, Advice?

Any tailor should be able to make you another one for a decent price. I've had the same thing happen with a Burberry coat and the replacement was easy and affordable.

I agree with AnthonyDG. Especially since the colour is black, a tailor should be able to make you a replacement belt very easily. This happened to me, and that is what I did. Worked fine.
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas

Cut off the loops and rock the beltless trench coat. The Executive!

hehe, just saw that episode of Seinfeld.
    ♦Wishlist♦

Nasomatto - Silver Musk
    Prada - Prada Man/Amber Pour Homme
    Tom Ford - Oud Wood

A L'Artisan Cap (old or new style)

Clothing + Goodies for sale!