Code of Conduct
    BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

Default New perfumer: "2 Note" of Portland, Maine

During my daily screening for perfume-related videos, I came across an NBC Mother's Day segment that included perfumes from 2 Note.

The company's website 2noteperfume shows 13 fragrances. Contrary to the company's name, the compositions are not restricted to two notes--not even their perfume called Duet: "A seductive, unisex fragrance. Citrus spice of Calabrian Bergamot harmonize with the intense, floral heart of Ylang Ylang, finishing with the sensual undertone of Sandalwood. This is your aphrodisiac in a bottle!"

I'm not seeing a sampling program or list of outlets where their products can be sampled, so I don't know how they promote or circulate their wares aside from their Portland location.

If anyone makes an inquiry and learns more, please share.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Default Re: New perfumer: "2 Note" of Portland, Maine

i can see that the fragrance drop-downs have an option of ordering a sample for $3.

if somebody orders, could you tell us about your experience?
    For sale: Armani Prive (Cuir, Jade), Yves Rocher, Artisan Ambre body cream http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=228894

I was planning on going up to Portland with hubby in a few weeks. I will have to check them out and report back.
    Quand on boit l'eau, il faut penser à sa source

thanks, brielle! It's always interesting to check out new houses, even if via another person!
    For sale: Armani Prive (Cuir, Jade), Yves Rocher, Artisan Ambre body cream http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=228894

I just went to their website and it looks interesting. They even have nice skincare and home products. I am very much looking forward to experiencing this shop. Well off to sleep with visions of pretty smelling lotions and potions to try. I think hubby and I will move our day trip up to the saturday after this one. I am excited.
    Quand on boit l'eau, il faut penser à sa source

"2 Note" sounds intriguing! Looking forward to your thoughts on them, Brielle. Enjoy your trip, and keep us posted, please.
    It’s thought that people who hope too much will just waste their life away and never get down to doing any real work. They’re confusing Hope with Wish, its lazy cousin... When Wish whispers, “Something is just around the corner,” what comes or not is never what was wished for. When Hope whispers “Something is just around the corner,” something always is. -- Charlie Elberson

My sale thread has some of my underappreciated fragrances looking for a good, new home...

BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

I'm so happy for you, Brielle; and you'll make the greatest reporter for all of us.

Kess, thanks for lending your perceptive eye to the issue of sampling.
    Last edited by Quarry; 16th June 2009 at 12:37 PM.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Ooo- someplace new to explore! My sons thought they would be safe in Maine! Brielle, if you see three bored boys with their mom, it will be us. Thanks for posting, Quarry.

I emailed them asking about the samples -- they come in 2 ml vials with dabbers in EdP concentration (what the call "spray"). So looks like nice size samples -- I hope the juice is good. Will wait for Brielle's report!
    Last edited by kess; 22nd June 2009 at 10:41 PM.

<is now looking forward to college reunion in Maine!>

<Is suddenly miffed because said reunion is in 2011>

<Is nostalgic for Portland pub crawls anyway! Have one at Gritty's for me, and report back on this delightful-looking shop!>