Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 1 Day, 2 Situations, 2 Fragrances...What to do

Has anyone ever had one of those days where he/she has a few different things to do and knows that 2 (or even possibly more!!!) different fragrances have to be used.
    What are your tactics when dealing with such an occasion...

EDIT original post...written in a confusing way.
    Last edited by Aerandir4; 16th June 2009 at 01:23 PM.
    "What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured" Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 1 Day, 2 Situations, 2 Fragrances...What to do

Shower you smelly Euro

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sokkou View Post
    Shower you smelly Euro
    thats not a problem but I usually shower in the morning!!!! before i got out. I was just asking for different ideas. Showering is an obvious choice but can be time consuming.
    Last edited by Aerandir4; 16th June 2009 at 01:24 PM.
    "What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured" Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Post Thanks / Like

Many showers a day (at least two), aside from that, starting of in the morning with a scent of a more casual, ozonic-watery sort with less overpowering notes and keeping the more formal, heavy, long-lasting ones (after showering thoroughly in between) for the evening.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Russell View Post
    Many showers a day (at least two), aside from that, starting of in the morning with a scent of a more casual, ozonic-watery sort with less overpowering notes and keeping the more formal, heavy, long-lasting ones (after showering thoroughly in between) for the evening.
    ...mmm or if you don't have time then use your first fragrance after which a second fragrance that layers well with the first one that way they won't smell funny. I don't know about other people but I will not shower twice in a day unless the second shower was before an extremely formal event.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I use to shower between the application of different fragrances. Regardless of the situation - if there's a possibility, I'll do it.

However, if there's none... Well, as already has been supposed: Choose fragrances of a similiar "kind".

This is why I don't understand why short longevity always seems to be perceived as a bad thing around here. There are times when you only want a frag to last a few hours.

I occasionally shower in between, depending on how formal the night event. Otherwise I may forego a morning fragrance if I can't shower later and my intended evening scent won't work for my daytime affairs, or I'll try to wear something short lived (unfortunately for me, everything seems to last on my skin. I get 8+ hours out of AdP Colonia!)
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more