I don't think there's a niche shop, so I'll just list all shops and brands:
- Bern, a fashion shop in the Schoutenstraat, has Juliette has a Gun. It´s close to Daens, Wakefield and Hermans.
- Daens, in the middle of Utrecht, is a fashion shop with also some Histoires de Parfums. May also have some Eau d´Italie.
- Douglas on Vredenburg square is the largest mainstream shop. They have a lot, but less than in The Hague, Ams. & Rott.
- De Bijenkorf (close to douglas) has: a few basic CdG's, Réminiscence, a few classic Diors, some YSL La Collection.
- Elizabeth Wakefield is very close to Daens, they have l'Erbolario and Crabtree & Evelyn.
- Hermans, a posh shoe store, has Acqua di Parma. It's on Oudkerkhof 22, also close to Daens.
- Lush is on the Steenweg, near the big Hema store.
- L`Occitane is on Choorstraat 21 (quite close to the Dom tower).
- In Nieuwegein there's Parfumerie Sebas, a nice shop on Muntplein 31. Brands include Acqua di Parma, Lalique, Serge Lutens, etc.