Code of Conduct

Thread: Creed Flacons

Default Creed Flacons

Is there a difference in projection, freshness, longevity or other characteristic of a Creed fragrance coming in the 8.4 ounce flacon vs. coming in the spray bottles? Are they as apt to be counterfeited? I see them pop up every now and then and wife loves Spring Flowers. I might take a gander at GIT again if I could be sure about it.

Default Re: Creed Flacons

In my experience, the flacons are not as apt to keep the integrity of the fragrance. I'd rather buy the 4 oz sprayers personally because they are sealed.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

I have several flacons and have not had any problems with them evaporating or turning.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

I have had major issues with the receipt of shipments. Leakage, ect. Those shippers have been the internet providers. I for some odd reason do not think this would be an issue with say for instance, Neiman Marcus. I agree with two posters with different responses, one saying he/she would rather have the smaller bottle and the other says no issues/.problems. I have been in both camps. I probably will not buy flacons anymore.
    Last edited by richard d; 18th June 2009 at 06:23 PM.

I have also had concerns about shipping flacons (not just creed). So far I have shipped only one Creed flacon and Im very grateful to report that I had no problems. I've also had a few Tom Ford flacons shipped with no issues. They were all new. I will say that I was very nervous about them until they arrived safe and sound.

edit:

Now thinking about it I suspect that the leather swatch that is tied over the cap of the flacon is there to absorb any potential leakage. Which may explain the heavenly aroma the one that came with my flacon of VT is giving off. So now thinking about it my Creed flacon may have leaked an infintesimmal amount in shipment.
    Last edited by Futami; 19th June 2009 at 08:00 AM.