Code of Conduct

Default Fendi Celebration

This was a fairly recent Fendi creation (later than 2000) from what I can tell. Can't find reviews or descriptions anywhere, it seems. I've seen it for sale on some discount sites. Does anyone have experience with Celebration by Fendi? Thanks.
    J.

Default Re: Fendi Celebration

I had a bottle of Celebration and I swapped it away and I miss it every once in a while.

Notes: Orange, cherry, black currant, jasmine, pimento, musk, sandalwood, cedarwood, amber.

Positive: Fendi girls love my skin fruity-floral, not into your face, fairly long-lasting, prominent note of summer sweet cherry, in mood close to Guerlain Aqua Allegorias and does not smell too artificial. Another one I can think of is YSL In Love Again.

Negative: relatively sweet fruity-floral , prominent note of pink peppercorns (I love its piquancy though!), comes only in 100 ml bottles, discontinued (all Fendi fragrances have been discontinued, have not you heard?).

Get it if it is in the range of $30-35 and send everyone you know a small sample -- I noticed it helps to make the huge amounts go faster.
    Last edited by Twolf; 18th June 2009 at 11:27 PM.

Blog Entries

Unhappy Re: Fendi Celebration

Thanks for the notes. I have not seen this one at online discounter but, will keep eyes open. I like the Fendi line too bad it's going away.

Quote Originally Posted by Twolf View Post
    I had a bottle of Celebration and I swapped it away and I miss it every once in a while.

Notes: Orange, cherry, black currant, jasmine, pimento, musk, sandalwood, cedarwood, amber.

Positive: Fendi girls love my skin fruity-floral, not into your face, fairly long-lasting, prominent note of summer sweet cherry, in mood close to Guerlain Aqua Allegorias and does not smell too artificial. Another one I can think of is YSL In Love Again.

Negative: relatively sweet fruity-floral , prominent note of pink peppercorns (I love its piquancy though!), comes only in 100 ml bottles, discontinued (all Fendi fragrances have been discontinued, have not you heard?).

Get it if it is in the range of $30-35 and send everyone you know a small sample -- I noticed it helps to make the huge amounts go faster.

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Fendi Celebration

I read somewhere that this frag was special product celebrating the then redesign of the Fendi building in L.A.