Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Edit made my 3 blind buys Bulgari ? exchanged Blv for Vesace Pour Homme

The Versace is infinitely better than Blu, so that was a good call on your part.

Default Re: Edit made my 3 blind buys Bulgari ? exchanged Blv for Vesace Pour Homme

Quote Originally Posted by cmax View Post
    Bulgari Aqua, Black and Blv. Which ones do you like or dislike and why. Thanks........Edit i exchanged Blv for Versace Pour Homme. did i make a better decision?
    Good decision as i own and love VPH.

Just curious, how's the longevity and sillage of Black? I'm actually planning to get Black some time this week

Fairly good.

I suggest that when you get Aqva, you take it for a stroll on a rainy midnight. It's a nice experience. There's a Chopin etude you should listen to which will enhance the experience, which you can find in my review of Aqva

Quote Originally Posted by genvy5 View Post
    Fairly good.

I suggest that when you get Aqva, you take it for a stroll on a rainy midnight. It's a nice experience. There's a Chopin etude you should listen to which will enhance the experience, which you can find in my review of Aqva
    If only i had it last night, it was stormy and rainy.
    Just curious, how's the longevity and sillage of Black? I'm actually planning to get Black some time this week .
    i can't answer that yet. maybe some one else could chime in.
    Last edited by cmax; 23rd June 2009 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoNnY 4 View Post
    Good decision as i own and love VPH.

Just curious, how's the longevity and sillage of Black? I'm actually planning to get Black some time this week
    I would say it has average longevity, because I do have to over-spray to be able to "feel" it on me throughout the day. I actually do 6 () sprays, which is alot for me, but because Black is not a overly rich or aromatic fragrance, I think I can get away with this . With 6 sprays I can get a good 8 hours ( I think).

Received my package today ! wonderful blind buys mainly Aqua and Black both get 5 stars from me and Versace Pour Homme get 4 stars , only because the scent is so common but nice none the less . Thanks again.

Bvlgari fragrance sells like hot cake here in Thailand.

Most people like Aqva best, then Bvlgari Extreme, followed by BLV.

I own all of these and find myself reaching for BLV less than the other two. Not that it isn't nice enough, it just projects too well for BKK heat.
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

Aqva is the only one I like from the 3 you mentioned. BLV is too powdery, as others mentioned, and Black has been reformulated and is too light for me.

Versace Pour Homme is much easier to wear than BLV, but a bit more mundane. Good decision.

Quote Originally Posted by cmax View Post
    Bulgari Aqua, Black and Blv. Which ones do you like or dislike and why. Thanks........Edit i exchanged Blv for Versace Pour Homme. did i make a better decision?

Haven't tried the other two, but Aqva is nice, definitely worth a buy IMO .