Code of Conduct

Default Azzaro Aqua new fragrance

Azzaro has launched Aqua, a new limited edition fragrance for men:

Introducing AZZARO AQUA, a refreshing Limited Edition Eau de Toilette by Azzaro. Presented in a sleek, masculine glass bottle, accented with shiny silver, AZZARO AQUA is a turquoise cocktail of citrus notes, shaken with invigorating mint and spicy woody accords. AZZARO AQUA exudes a cooling wave of pure freshness…the perfect fragrance for summer.

The fragrance notes include citrus, cassis, mint, tarragon, basil, cedar, nutmeg and woody notes.

Azzaro Aqua is available in 75 ml Eau de Toilette, and can be found now at Macys in the US or Nocibe in France.

Sound interesting the notes looking good

Default Re: Azzaro Aqua new fragrance

It's sleep inducing....

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by KMF View Post
    It's sleep inducing....
    LOL

I tested it at Macys. I found it to be another bland, boring and generic "fresh" scent.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I like aquatics but this stuff was so boring I don't even want to review it. It was hell even typing up a review for Nautica Oceans and Azzaro Aqua is even worse.

really wow i thought it would be so much different then any aqua scents. World need enough aqua scents lol.

When will they ever learn.....this is the very thing that is destroying the mainstream business.....Aqua this and Aqua that.....Getting very old.
    Gary

Aqua scents are not the problem, shitty design decisions surrounding them are. There's still by comparison over the years a much larger proportion of heavier frags out there, fresh is in style and that's what designer fragrances are going to be around for the most part.
    If Polge had replaced Chanel Allure Homme "Sport" with "Fraiche", Basenotes would be all over it.

Sur la Plage

I am sure you will be able to find it at Marshalls/TJ Maxx very soon.............
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Not sure why people would buy this stuff. Tried it today and it really is bland. No character at all.

I tested it at Macy's last weekend... I haven't had to take any ambien since...

I haven't seen it yet, but I wonder why Azzaro chose to do this when it has Chrome, which is certainly a standard bearer among such fragrances. Maybe Chrome is not strictly aquatic, but it is good. This doesn't make sense to me.

When you see fragrance concepts like this one, it almost feels as though the company ( whomever that may be ) is not really trying. Rather just catching onto the coatails of Bulgari and others on what they put out 5 years ago.

There is also a new Azzaro feminine named 'Couture'. The marketing makes it look like they're trying to compete with high-end feminines and niche. I tried it at Bergdorfs but I'd tried so much by that point I don't remember what it smelled like.

This one was a massively late fail on all fronts.
    The bottle is a bad re-hash of that jetlag bottle, the logo is very poor taste in retro font, and the fragrance itself is not at all redeeming, like it could have been. It's a bad mentholated generic synthetic mess.
    Azzaro was about their biz in decades prior, but their new releases have been @ss.

Also, I disagree Slarty, about Oceans, but we very much agree on Azzaro Aqua. It's awful.