Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: SotD Saturday 27 June

Ineke Chemical Bonding for the day, and Guerlain Habit Rouge EdP for the evening -- both courtesy of Shermanirving -- many thanks!!!
    For sale: Armani Prive (Cuir, Jade), Yves Rocher, Artisan Ambre body cream http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=228894

Alien

I went to see my 1st love tonite. Awww the good ol' days.
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

Divatologist....Breaking perfume rules since 1969
    I smells goooooooooooood! Don't believe me? Come smell me!!

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

www.twitter.com/Divatologist www.divatologist.tumblr.com

Crabtree & Evelyn - Evelyn Rose for me today

Leaping in to say a quick Hello before we head off to the Albanifest inWinterthur - it's a big funfair spread through the whole of the city centre. I predict Small will eat FAR too much food from stalls (especially icecream) and will be delighted and horrified by the rides. Teacups are top of my list with her because she likes to twirl. But they do have truly scary rides, including those flying chairs on chains that are terror-inspiring for anyone over 30 with a concept of health and safety!

I will be wearing L'Artisan's Premier Figuier, thanks to Brielle.
    Wil check in later to see what I've been missing and send specific wishes but I generally hope everyone is hale and hearty and having a jolly good time.
    Hugs. Yes, to YOU!
    "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future." Coco Chanel

I'm streamlining my collection http://community.basenotes.net/showt...29#post1219729