Code of Conduct
    BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

Default Vermont Country Store VIDEOS: Here's My Heart, To a Wild Rose, Evening in Paris

Evening in Paris (1:52-min. video)

To a Wild Rose (1:01-min. video)

Here's My Heart (1:05-min. video)
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Default Re: Vermont Country Store VIDEOS: Here's My Heart, To a Wild Rose, Evening in Paris

Back in college I received a bottle of "Here's My Heart" from an Avon loving roomie. The other girls in our 4 person suite received Occur and Charisma. Naturally I wore it to dinner to be polite and because I was always a scent addict. Well, this one guy, a cutie but not my type, went wild for it and begged me to go out with him. We had met plenty of times before and nothing like that had ever happened.

I never wore it again.

A few weeks later he was madly pursuing another girl who was much more interested. And, yes indeed, she had discovered the secret formula and was wearing "Here's My Heart".

It certainly was his holy grail scent, though I could never grasp the glory of it.

BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Vermont Country Store VIDEOS: Here's My Heart, To a Wild Rose, Evening in Paris

One of the best fragrance-related stories ever told!
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

We had a lot of fun with the whole thing as we could not imagine it was really the perfume that caused the reaction. And maybe it wasn't, after all what man could resist the bait of someone specially wearing a scent like that because she supposed it was his favorite.

Anyway, wasn't worth the risk for me. And being a hopeless fragrance hoarder, I do still have that bottle.