Code of Conduct

Post Bond No.9 new launch annouced: Andy Warhol Success is a Job in New York

Bond No.9 new launch annouced: Andy Warhol Success is a Job in New York

Bond No.9 are bucking the economic trend of the moment by bottling money...well almost.* Andy Warhol Success is a Job in New York is the latest offering from the house that captures New York and has now moved further afield with it's creation of an olfactive personality for exclusive London department store, Harrods.

More...

Default Re: Bond No.9 new launch annouced: Andy Warhol Success is a Job in New York

I haven't heard much talk about this yet. I tried it at Saks yesterday and while it was interesting and evolved quite a bit, it was a bit over the top and would be hard for me to pull off. It opened with a tart Juicy Fruit gum note that lasted for quite a while... I even had two other SAs there laughing when they made that connection. I took the card with me (along with a few other various scents that I'd sprayed on cards... all neatly separated of course), and left it in the car when I went back to work. Hours later, the car smelled strongly of it and it had overpowered the others, so kudos on tenacity and lasting power. It had dried to a sweet, almost powdery (I'm guessing from the amber note/accord) floral thing. It's not bad, but I think it would be immediately cloying and a bit much to handle if slightly over applied or worn in humid heat.

Anyone else try?
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

Default Re: Bond No.9 new launch annouced: Andy Warhol Success is a Job in New York

I have tried it along with Harrod's Oud version, both I ended up scrubbing, I have to admit both were very tenacious, and you would get your money's worth for longeveity and sillage,

Anyway back to Success is a Job in New York, I think your description about Fruity Bubblegum is right on the money, and also I would classify it as a gourmand too, I am not sure who this was made for but not for me .