Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Wink Have you had this- Hashish?

An Ebay find it was naturally tempting. It smells close to E Lauder Youth Dew but deeper, almost smoky. A little bit like an overlay of burning autumn leaves on Youth Dew.

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Have you had this- Hashish?

kumquat: When you wear this is there a secondary Hashish effect. Can we inhale? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kumquat View Post

An Ebay find it was naturally tempting. It smells close to E Lauder Youth Dew but deeper, almost smoky. A little bit like an overlay of burning autumn leaves on Youth Dew.

Default Re: Have you had this- Hashish?

N Tesla-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ever tried Reminiscence Jammin? Opens like fresh marijuana, and dries down like burning marijuana
    Comme l'amour, le parfum doit captiver la femme dès le premier contact---André Fraysse

Alex Lee was asking about exactly this note in his blog musiciendesodeurs.com!
    Hope he spots this thread.

Amusingly, you can now find out exactly who in your aquaintance is/was/ever has been a pothead pixie.

Lovely story from a friend: back in her late teens/early 20s she and her sister were on a family holiday to Morrocco and smelled the inevitable while walking in the souk with their parents. The girls sneakily nudged each other and exchanged knowing looks. Marching happily ahead of them, their Venerable Father inhaled the scents deeply and loudly exclaimed 'Mmmm! That hash smells exceptional!' before continuing on. Naturally, the girls were gobsmacked and their Dad got monster cool points.
    Last edited by Wordbird; 4th July 2009 at 12:05 AM.
    "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future." Coco Chanel

I'm streamlining my collection http://community.basenotes.net/showt...29#post1219729

Kumquat, What the brand of this parfum - Hashish?

I'm searched for this but I don't find it!....

treeman5823

Quote Originally Posted by lovethescents View Post
    N Tesla-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ever tried Reminiscence Jammin? Opens like fresh marijuana, and dries down like burning marijuana
    Kinski's good for that, too.

Quote Originally Posted by kumquat View Post

kumquat?

Kumquat, What the brand of this parfum

I'm searched for this but I don't find it!....
    Last edited by Tommy Chong; 7th May 2013 at 02:39 PM. Reason: you don't reply

It sounds very appealing, all kidding aside. A smoky version of Youth Dew, hmmm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wordbird View Post
    Alex Lee was asking about exactly this note in his blog musiciendesodeurs.com!
    Hope he spots this thread.

Amusingly, you can now find out exactly who in your aquaintance is/was/ever has been a pothead pixie.

Lovely story from a friend: back in her late teens/early 20s she and her sister were on a family holiday to Morrocco and smelled the inevitable while walking in the souk with their parents. The girls sneakily nudged each other and exchanged knowing looks. Marching happily ahead of them, their Venerable Father inhaled the scents deeply and loudly exclaimed 'Mmmm! That hash smells exceptional!' before continuing on. Naturally, the girls were gobsmacked and their Dad got monster cool points.
    Good story! Parents can be surprising at times

Blog Entries

I will try to find this bottle. I'm sorry you can't really read it. As I recall there wasn't any real brand information there. I can just make out 'San Francisco'. This is some wacky off brand stuff, I don't think it's made anymore. Find it on Ebay, if there's anymore out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk