Code of Conduct

Thread: Mauboussin EDP

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Mauboussin EDP

Mauboussin EDP arrived today. First impression, what a marvelous bottle! It sort of reminds me of a modern version of carnival glass with a neat chrome swivel top. Initially strong, over ripe fruit and peach. Mellows to occupy more bandwith. Stays close to my skin and as some of the reviews make comment wearable by men with which, I agree. It is very nice. I can't speak to the dry down as I have only had it on for about thirty minutes. So far on the Tesla rating chart I would give it 3 perhaps 4 lightning bolts out of five. More info later. I finished my term paper and transporting same to the college.

Default Re: Mauboussin EDP

Great bottle, agreed. I found something very metallic in this one.

Default Re: Mauboussin EDP

Great scent all around.

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Mauboussin EDP

I sprayed one time on a paper test strip yesterday before I went to school. It has been roughly 18 hours and my desk at home still smells of the sample. The dry down does not change much from the middle notes. milder, still fruity with some wood comming through. Very haunting. Goes away and then returns and fades again but, does not seem to go away completely. If you like gourmand that is more subtle than most I think you will lilke this one. My problem is that gourmand is not my forte.